𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐊𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍? 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐓 begin before or after the darkness consumes you? Does it start when you take your first, sharp breath in this world, or does it wait until you are officially and undeniable at the bottom of the ocean?

Is it waiting for the moment you can't hold your breath anymore, or does it accompany you all your life till the time of judgement falls upon you?

For Dal-Rae Hyun the end began when she had everything to loose.

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐄-𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎 innocently crossed his path.

Elegant, mysterious and cunning. A storm brewing behind her eyes as his older brother announced his engagement to Miss Park Yeon-Jin, that Spring ten and a half years ago.

He knew she was his ruination the moment their eyes met. Dark brown eyes hiding storms inside them and dark chocolate ones mirroring the fires of hell.

Even if they never got an once of privacy to talk in the massive hall the engagement took place, their eyes communicated better than words could ever do.

The seducing flattering of her long eyelashes and his insistant need of eyecontact made the day a bit more intriguing for the both of them.

"Who is she?" he remembers asking his brother the moment after congratulating him on his win.

Do-Yeong hummed softly, tilting his head to take a peak at his soon-to-be wife's acquaintances. He knew all of them except for one; Jae-Joon Jeon, a high-school friend of Yeon-Jin's group.
He was the heir of a country club in the hills of the city. A place only for the best of the best in the world.

Snapping his eyes to the giggling mess Hye-jeong Choi made, he pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Choi Hye-jeong? She is a high-school acquaintance of Yeon-Jin." he had replied confused.

"No, not her." he had shook his head. His gelled hair not even moving from the motion. "I am referring to her." he had told him.

He remembers raising his hand, which held a crystal champagne glass filled with the expensive bubbly substance and had showed with his loose pointing finger the quite beautiful female sitting besides Yeon-Jin's smiley face.

"Ah." his brother had said, his lip half raising softy to indicate he understood who he showed him.

"This-" he had said in a nonchalant voice, which was filled with a drop of passive enthusiasm "is Dal-Rae Hyun."

And the end had began.

✑𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍❝We may look alike Dong-Eun and share the same surname, but we are nothing alike

𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
❝We may look alike Dong-Eun and share the same surname, but we are nothing alike.❞

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓® 2023

𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:

The plot will follow the series scenario expect for additional scenes that take place in this fanfic to benefit the story.