𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐗

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑,
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐆-𝐄𝐔𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐒, with her body sitting straight on the chair she concentrated her mind on the young woman typing really fast on the laptop keys.

"Do you enjoy working?" she finally asked.

The girl looked up at her "It's a lot of fun." continuing typing she added, "The manager really likes you. Apparently, since you started tutoring their daughter, she started wearing less makeup." pausing she looked at her as if the news should mean something to her.

Typing one last time, she turned the laptop and showed her the picture while sighing softly "There it is."

Dong-Eun brought her head closer to the screen and examined the photo.

"I think they are starting to switch over to Instagram." said thoroughly the girl. "That bitch Hye-Jeong already switched."

"They don't use Facebook anymore?" she questioned.

The young female snapped her belittled face up "Cheer up, Dong-Eun. You didn't think revenge would be that easy, did you?"

Releasing air from her nose, Dong-Eun switched her body back to its original position.

"When they all switch over, just use this account." with a click from the mouse, the female showed her the Instagram account she made for her.

"The ID and password are the same as the Facebook account."

Looking down Dong-Eun paused "I didn't expect to have to learn new things."

"Oh, come on." tsked Sung-hee. "I keep telling you, it's not too late to change your mind. Revenge is supposed to be dirty and violent." she exclaimed worriedly. "I know some guys with gangster tattoos. I grew up with them at the orphanage."

Opening her mouth to speak, Dong-Eun's gaze did not weaver from its spot. "Do you think they would kill for me too?"

Sung-Hee's irises snapped open. They became so big she thought she looked like an owl.