Unfinished business

My phone began buzzing in my pocket. "Beuno?" "Hey it's Adrian." "I know that stupid. I have caller ID." "I'm lost in Abuela's house again." I rolled my eyes and suppressed a laugh. "Find an elevator. They have maps." "Thanks Aly." "Mhm." I hung up. I can not believe he scored the highest in our class and still gets lost at our grandmothers house. That's insane. "Smart." I snort. To no one mainly. Then I hear a voice behind me, "Move, and I'll blow your head to pieces." My breath stops in my throat, and I swallow what feels like a rock in my throat. "Turn around slowly." I slowly execute an about face. Shoot, I left my gun on my nightstand. I mentally slap myself in the head. I slowly look up, and into the eyes of my sisters killer. A man pushes from behind the masked man. "I heard that your sisters name was Ariana Ghadi. Would you like to hear her scream, one, last, time?" Ariana. This man killed Ariana. "You killed her." I breathed. "No. Not dead. But, very, very close." Ariana's not dead, I don't believe him. "I don't believe you." I choked. He showed my a FaceTime video, my sister was pacing the floor. "You and your little sidekick have a week to come get your sister. But it won't be easy. There must be a deal," at this he touched my cheek, "we have some unfinished business.

*15 minutes later*
"I swear Adrian, Ariana and Brandon are alive. I swear!!" Adrian touched my jaw gently. "You're sure?" "Yes!" I handed him the note Mick Lorenzo had handed to me. His eyes widened. "You know we have to go." I nod. "Alone." I nod again. "Suit up then Adrian." He shot me an accusing look. I plugged my watch into my laptop and uploaded the most current video. Adrian uploaded his aswell. Then I slipped into my room and pulled on leather pants, a leather jacket, and poisonous high heeled boots. They're black, and the heels click off, to reveal a blade soaked with poison. They are deadly cute. I tie my hair back into a high ponytail, and put on some red lipstick. Might as well look good when I do this. I tucked my gun into my belt and slipped a knife into my boot pocket. I loaded ammo into a slim vest under my jacket. I walked into the living room and grabbed my keys. That's when I noticed Adrian checking me out, "Are you supposed to look this good on the job??" I smirked. "I don't see why not." He laughed. "I'm driving." I tossed him the keys. We settled in the car, "You ready to die?" I asked. "Ready to fight." He responded.