Tiny Fighter

(Adrian in Media, Ally's POV)

"Excuse me?" Brandon asked looking at us like we were crazy, "You got a what?"

By  now Ariana was peeking around Brandon, giving us a weird look. I smirked and bounced Analis on my hip. 

"You really expected us to go to an orphanage and not get a kid?" I asked, flipping my hair over my shoulder. 

"Well where are you gonna put her?" Ariana asked.

"My old room." I said, tired of standing in the doorway and carried Analis up to her new room, laying her down in her crib. 

"Alright, guys. We have a couple hours to train before she wakes up."  I said, looking around the room, like I didn't just lay down a baby. 

Aaliyah shrugged her shoulders, and let her red hair fall down in a curtain around them. Roque also rolled his eyes. 

We all went to our seperate training rooms. I looked at my trainees and sent them a pleading look. 

"Please tell me you guys know how to use guns."

They both shot me a sarcastic look and picked up their sidearms, aiming, and hitting the center of the target. 

Apparently the sound of the guns firing woke Analis up, because she started screaming. Aaliyah dropped her gun, silently volunteering to grab the baby. 

Aaliyah shoved Analis into Adrian's arms with simply a smirk and a "She's your daughter." 

I gave her a look, then noticed the cause of the handoff. Analis had a stinky diaper.  Adrian gave me a look, and I dodged out of it by pulling my Glock and nailing the target in front of me.  

We were still gun training when Adrian came back with Analis. He sat her down on the floor, and the first thing she ran for was the gun case. She looked back at me with golden eyes. I looked at Adrian. 

"She wants to shoot." He said. 

She's three. My mind responded. I shrugged it off, grabbing some ear plugs from the cabinet to my left.  I stuck them in her ears and carried her to the shooting block.  

"You're gonna let her shoot a gun?" Aaliyah asked me flabbergasted.

"I'm taking her to the field with us." I countered quickly, "I don't think this is too dangerous. This is her life now." 

Aaliyah shrugged. "My mom didn't let us leave the house until we were school age unless we traveled, or went somewhere with the family." 

My eyebrows raised, "That's weird, we were all born on the battlefield." 

I turned back to Analis, asked her if she was ready, and squeezed off two rounds. The tiny muscles rippled in her arms and I laughed.

"That was cool." She giggled, giving me a hug. 

"Go find Allyson and bug her about some cookies." I said as I lowered my little fighter. She ran off obediently, and suddenly I had the urge to spar with someone. 

"Adrian lets fight." I suggested.

At the same time, Dorian and Tasha, Adrian's recruit's walked in. Dorian began laughing.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and stripped of my t-shirt, leaving me in just my workout clothes. 

"Since you think I'm so bad Dorian, get the hell in the pit." I said, thoroughly annoyed with him now. 

"I'm good princesa." He said, giving me a smirk. 

"That was a order Dorian." I replied.

"Go." Adrian said.

Dorian reluctantly shrugged off his shirt and climbed into the pit. I tossed him a bambo pole, and kept my own. 

"Go!" Roque yelled from somewhere. 

Dorian reached for my pole and I spun it toward the floor, turning it at the last second so that it would smack into his side. It did, with a thump that echoed across the room. I used that moment to sling my leg into the back of his knees. I felt a pole swing into my leg with a smack. We we're both on our knees now.  I saw out of the corner of my eye, that Dorian was about to hit my in the face. I fell back so that my shoulder blades touched my feet. I'm flexible.  As the pole went past my body, I sat up and nailed him in the head. That triggered a nose bleed, and he bowed out. I laughed. 

"Bad boy isn't so tough, huh?"

"Leave the poor boy alone Aly." Adrian said snorting. I climbed out of the ring with my leg still stinging. 

Adrian began calling out names. 

"Tasha, Roque. Spar please."

"Aaliyah and Dorian please, when that idiot's nose stops bleeding." I called out. Adrian and I went and sat down until I recovered energy for our fight.

"How am I supposed to tell your parents that we have a child Alejandra?" Adrian asked.

"You haven't even kissed me Adrian. I doubt they'll care."

"Me gustaria tener."

"Que?"

"You heard me."

"You like me?" 

"Eso es que lo dije."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't."

"Adrian why?"

"Because we're about to die Alejandra."

I could see he was struggling with going out, but so was I.

"Isn't that more reason to tell me?"

"Aly if I were to tell you, and we had a relationship, whoever dies first, the other one is screwed. I saw how you acted when we thought we lost our siblings. It would cripple you, and that's not safe, especially now that we have Analis." 

"Adrian, if I lost you now I'd be screwed. I grew up with you."

"So you don't like me."

"That's not what I said."

"Do you?"

"I do."

"Damn it. I wanted this to be easy for you Aly."

"I want you Adrian."

"Look at our life. We'll never marry. We're too dangerous for anyone."

"Then let's be dangerous enough for each other. Stop being scared of life Adrian, and live it."

________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHAAHAHA you never saw that coming.

Okayy you probably did. I decided to update because its been wayy too long. Enjoy!

Instagram- Tay.813

Twitter- LovinJailey