"Our First Holi "

So Readers... Till now Raghav was all protective about his little Kitten...umm.. His Wify.

****************
******

Since two days pallavi wants to say Thank you to her husband who helped her to come out from that painful incident. She wants to show her gratitude towards him but not getting any chance.

Raghav was really busy from past two days because Abeer was not here and he himself attendened all the meetings and project in his partner absence.

Finally he is at home before dinner time . He is really tired so first he takes a shower and get fresh up after that change in comfortable sweat pant and blue T-shirt.

He comes out from the room and see his wife arranging the dinner table. As Mrs latha was already go home.

He thinks finnaly he gets some alone time with his wife.

Pallavi thinks finnaly today he is at home. Otherwise he was always busy with his work.

Such a workaholic person he is!

Raghav comes there and seat on his chair .delicious food aroma reach his nostrils with that his stomach growls . Being a foody he opens the lid and see his favorite butter chicken with Roti and special rasam rice and instantly his eyes light up, other side pallavi just observe his every action, today she is cooking all his favorite dishes .

When they were in hyedrabad amma told her many times about raghav's favourite food.

He without any delay start eating by serving himself. as soon as he took first morsel and moan escapes from his mouth beacuse pallavi's hand have different kind of magic that food is delicious, his taste buds devour tasty food with seren smile .

Ahh.. Just awesome pallavi bahot tasty khana bana hai..tumhare hato me kuch to magic jarur hai I to love it, His eyes sparkle like a kid while eating .

Suddenly his eyes notice that pallavi's plate is still empty .

Tum bhi khao na ...ruko me serve karta hai.

Pallavi comes out from her adoring session feeling embraces.

Pallavi :-nahi... Tum khao wo me na vegetarian hoo meine apne liye paneer butter masala banaya hai.

Ohh iss liye ye roz wo ghaspush khata hai... Breakfast me.. Mereko aage se ye yad rakhna padega. He thinks and note in his mind this important information for future .

Pallavi is eating slowly while feeling extremely happy that he was satisfied with her hand made food.

Both stealing glance of eachother during eating but none can speak anything complete silence but now this is comfortable silence because slowly slowly they are enjoying eachother company.

After dinner pallavi clean the use utensils and wash them though raghav insisting her to help with kitchen chores but pallavi denied politely.

Jaya amma tought every house hold chores to her both children very well and being a rich raghav never feel shy or embrace doing these work and that impress pallavi more.

Raghav seats on couch and wait for her while scrolling his mail.

After half and hour...

Pallavi comes there and surprise because raghav still seat there and wait for her.

She is overwhelming by his small small caring and supportive gestures. A new hope arise in her heart after that kiss incident, someday raghav and she become a great companion. Thier marriage will really works .

Senseing pallavi's presence raghav look up directly at her eyes.

Pallavi can't avert her eyes as his intense gaze on her directly piercing her soul, and he is try to read her eyes and soul while directly look in her brownish grey eyes.