Will our love win over stubbornness?

Holla 🥰

Looking like everyone waiting for my story... Let's go....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Lonawala.....

Midnight....

As the door open Abeer 's breath hitch seeing his beautiful wife who is looking absolutely stunning in black net Saree which shows her curves perfectly like hugging her as skin... Black colour enhance her beauty more because her milky white skin radiate in moon light.

As she walk towards him with slow step his leg glue on same spot.

Meera blushes deeply red seeing his intense gaze on her.

She chuckles softly when he act like falling back while hand on his chest where inside his heart beating fast for her only.

Abeer held her hand and pull her closer towards himself and she dashed with his well-built physics... Thier breathing mingling with eachother as they standing so close to each other without breaking eyelock.

Abeer's cold hand move sensuously over her cheek and cup her face with so much love and plant a forehead kiss.

I love you Meera... I love you so much...

Tears of joy flowing through thier eyes when she confessed her feeling to him.

Meera held his face in between her palms and tip toes standing on his feet and kiss him with so much love and tenderness which melt Abeer in ocean of love.

Kaisa pyaar tu jataaye
Kaise paas mere aaye

Kaisa pyaar tu jataaye
Kaise paas mere aaye
Main nibhaaun tere dil ki ye choriyaan
Main teri hogaiyaan, haan..
Main teri hogaiyaan...
Main teri hogaiyaan...
Hmm... haan...

Teri laag aisi laagi
Rain saari saari jaagi
Teri laag kaisi maahiya

Tune hi ki manmaani
Ek bhi na meri maani
Aise kyun sataaya maahiya

Kaise tujhko ye bataaye
Ke hum jee nahi paaye

Kaise tujhko ye bataaye
Haan hum jee nahi paaye
Jaan leti thi teri meri dooriyaan

Main teri ho gaiyaan, haan

Abeer lift her in his arms like bridle style and walk towards bed and their lips sealed again with promise to never let go on eachothers whatever situation comes in life.