PallaviRao"A Savage lioness🦁"

Hey friends feel like loosing my reader's interest in my story.

I am feeling like somewhere I cannot connect you with my Raghvi.. If you guys whoever read my story have problems please share whether you are my silent reader or anyone .

I just feel low and sad... I genuinely want you guys happy by reading this story, so just tell me what bothering you guys.. And where I went wrong in write ..?

************************************
Let's starts new part
************************************

Recap :- after Vatsavitri pooja pallavi got some photographs of ragav's past life... Specially with shanaya Mehra and become sad and her mind is full with somany questions and insecurities. She cried for long time and get to know that shanaya want to meet her and she was waiting for her in living room.

....................At present......................

Shanaya is waiting for pallavi in living room

Shanaya is waiting for pallavi in living room .she is preparing her script which she will represent infront of pallavi .

She uses glysrin drops and make sure her act look real infront of pallavi, so that she easily manipulate her in her drama by playing victim card so creat huge misunderstanding between raghav and pallavi.

If her plan A will successfully complete than she reach her ultimate goal slowly and steadily.

Shanaya is thinking,

Yeah behnji kuch jyada hi time nahi le rahi, khud ko kya maharani samjti hai kya?

Shanaya :- suno tumhari ye pallavi madam kaha reh gai..? Kitni der lagegi unhe?

Servant :- wo rahe madam aagaye.

Shanaya in mind smirk and change her expression quickly and turn around with small smile see pallavi rao.

Let the drama begins.. Babe.. She thinks and walk forward to handshake with pallavi.

Pallavi just join her hands and greet her with smile.

Pallavi :- shanaya.. Aap yaha wo bhi iss waqt? Kuch urgent tha ki aap sidha hamare ghar aagaye?

Shanaya's eyes move from head to toe  as pallavi wearing a beautiful green kanjiwaram saree with marron blouse, a nuptial chain adoring her neck with pinch of sindoor in her hairline.

No more accessories she wears, just simply anklets and green glass bangles with no makeup.

She look more gorgeous and beautiful with all marriage symbolizes ornaments.

Suddenly a comparison build up in shanaya's mind.

She is wearing a modern one piece with perfect makeup where as pallavi just simply wear saree.

Shanaya's mind :- ye kitni behnji types hai ,koi class koi status nahi hai mere samne phirbhi raghavrao se sadi karke Mrs RaghavRao banke ghumti hai.

Pallavi snap her fingers in front of her eyes... And she again come back to reality .