🔥 My fierce lioness 🔥

Hey Tazbufam...

Words :- 12.1k
Time :-50min

Hopefully you all are doing well ? I am back with another lovely chapter after long time.

Let's see what was your reaction at the end of story.

Now everyone are egarly wait what happened with our lovebirds after some cute beautiful moments they spend with together on Valentine's Day night.

Let's go......

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

At Giametta...

Joy ask his PA about those employees whoes have enemity with Sawant sisters

Joy ask his PA about those employees whoes have enemity with Sawant sisters. Then he ordered her to make a list and call all of those ones in his cabbin... His brain planning a big and evil things for interns girls .his ego hurt by first Pallavi and yesterday by Abeer Rajwansh so now it's time for revenge on them.

He knows some all those who get insulted by Pallavi and her sister Praniti waiting for an opportunity to avenge on them and he gives them a golden opportunity .

He smiles wickedly and his secretary smile at him seductively because she also want revenge from these 4 gurls who always together and roasting anyone with thier classy attitude .

Rosy :- Sirrrr do you need some thing? I can release your stress.

She bend down while showing her cleavage and move her finger seductively on Joy's face.

Joy smirks and pull her in his lap and kiss her wildly.

Time skipped..

Joy told his plan to everyone and show them some photos of both sisters with Raghav and Abeer in inappropriate ways... Some pictures were taken from such angle and feel like they are dating and share cozy intimate moments .

Joy :- Mr Denial you should keep busy Mr Rao with some outdoor meeting.

My boy Zeeshan come here.. Listen you are Praniti's best friend right? So you have to take her boss cabin area at top floor and keep her sister in another room understand..

Zeeshan smirk and said :- yeah sir I do as you say.

Their all planning heared by Darsh but his bad luck before he can do something Joy's men catch him and took him in separate room and beat him alot than keep him hostage.

At office interns trainee area.

Pallavi and Meera both are lost in their own world.

Pallavi's pov...

Tumna CrybabyRao ban gaye ho... GhamndiRao ...tumhari smile kitni charming hai.

She kisses his eyes as he cried and that pained her heart.