" Her Compulsion "

Hello Everyone..... Be ready with box of tissues... The most intense and emotional part going to start.... Read it and feel it... That's what I want.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last night was more longest and darkest one in everyone's life.

There was a complete silence in their room... looks like some biggest strom about to enter in everyone's life.

Pallavi shiver badly while cold wind touch her skin... Some flashback of last night come in front of her eyes... remembering last night she close her eyes tightly . Sweat buds pop up on her forehead and she held bedshit tightly in her fist and pray her Bappa countinously.

Kirti  who seat there on couch lost in her thought. She wanted to share everything with her pallavi bhabhi but can't say a word with her. Because  both girls can't even share because of dangerous threats .

Pallavi in her mind :- Bappa muje himmat do k meine jo socha hai wo kar pau .

Kirti wipes her tears :- Vyankteswara muje aapse sab sehne ki Himmat chahiye .

Flashback  ............

Last night....

Kirti's pov.....

Kirti searched Meera and Kunal everywhere inside the hospital and outside the hospital.

In parking lot...

Kirti walking slowly while take Kunal's name and repeatatively call him and Meera.

It's dark and no one in the parking lot at this late night.

Kirti feel someone follow her so she stop on the spot.

Kirti with smile :- Kunal k bachhe phir se prank khel raha hai muje dara n k liye.

Someone put hand on her shoulder and she feel different touch.

She turn around and shock seeing Arjun standing there just behind her with devilious smirk.

Kirti :- what are you doing here? Tum mera pichha kyu kar rahe ho? Bolo Mr Arjun Reddy?

Arjun :- Relax miss Rao... I'm here because I wanted to meet you and talk with you about something personal ....tumhe kuch yad dilana tha... Abb tum apna past bhool sakta hai par mein nahi... Mereko sab yad hai ...murderer ho tum kirti Rao.. Murderer.

31st December 2021 ki rat yad hai?

Kirti  while fumbling :-  Juth bol rahe ho tum... Meine kuch nahi kiya... Aur uss rat ka jitna yadd tha utna bata diya tha uss waqt hi..., Kitni bar bol chuki hoo ki muje uske alawa kuch bhi yad nahi... Phir bhi pichle ek mahine se  Tum bar bar ek hi bat bol bol k mera or apna time kyu waste kar rahe ho... Agali bar mera pichha kiya or pareshan kiya to mere Anna ko bol k jail bhej dungi... Ardham ainda!

Arjun's eyes become red with anger. He saw anger in her eyes and He pulls  her closer and pinned her nearby car door .

Arjun :- Aadya Reddy.... Nam yad hai tumhe... Uss din tum dono ki mulakat hui thi na uss resort me, Or uss rat ko jab accident hua tha tab bhi tum wahi thi na kirti Rao... Tumne uss ladki ko wahi ratse pe chhod diya marne ko ese jakhmi halat me ... Kyu ?kabhi socha wo bhi kisi ki kuch hogi... Koi uska bhi intezar kar raha hoga.., Usse ese marne chhod diya. Kyu?

Kirti remembered that night... Just blurry images come infront of her eyes. Because that night she was little drunk.

Flashback...

Kirti got admission in fashion design college recently this year... She was teenage girl.. Just 19 year old...she was fun loving and party loving girl... That day she come with her friends for NewYear party celebration at Lake Resort.