Jurm-E-Ishq |1|

__Na aap husn-e-yousuf hain, na hum misr ke koi tajir, Apni iss be rukhi ke daam zara kam keejiye

•••••••

The alluring lights danced, casting a mesmerizing glow upon the surroundings. The rhythmic beats of the music filled the air, intertwining with the laughter and joyous chatter. Delicate petals adorned the space, adding a touch of elegance and grace. The vibrant energy and lively atmosphere created a captivating backdrop for the desi function, where every moment was filled with excitement and enchantment. It was a celebration that embraced the beauty of tradition and brought people together in a harmonious symphony of colors, sounds, and love.

The atmosphere was filled with elegance and beauty as everyone gathered to celebrate the mayun ceremony. The air was buzzing with happiness and anticipation, as friends and family came together to mark the beginning of a new chapter. The vibrant colors, the mesmerizing decorations, and the joyful laughter created a magical ambiance. It was a time of pure joy and excitement, as everyone eagerly awaited the union of two souls. The mayun ceremony was a moment of pure bliss, where love and celebration intertwined, creating memories that would be cherished forever.

But when you're unprepared, everything around you loses its sparkle and turns into unwanted clutter.

"Mama main nahi kar sakta Shadi, O God! Ap log samjh kyu nahi rahe, ke shadi main apni marzi se karna chahta hon naakey ap longon ki pasand ke hisab se. I am sorry to say Mama, but yeh meri zindagi hai toh mera humsafar koun hoga yeh Choose karne ka maukha bhi mujhe hi milna chahiye." Azlan's words carried a weighty tone as he said.

"Beta woh achi ladki hai, aur tumne mujhse promise kiya tha ke tum meri baat manoge." Naziya Khan said making an effort to persuade him.

His voice filled with indignation, he retorted, "Baat manne par promise kiya tha, apni zindagi ka samjhota karne ke liye nahi."

"Tum shadi kar rahe ho and that's final! Warna bhool jao ke tumhari koi maa bhi hai." Naziya Khan's words had a warning undertone.

"He adamantly asserted, 'No way! You can't blackmail me, I won't let anyone control me like that.'"

"Try me! Aur waise bhi ab kuch nahi hosakta. Cards baat choke hai aur saarein mehman agaye hai. Tumne soncha bhi hai ke ab shadi todne se kitni badnami hogi hamari?"

"Mama, yaad rakhe yeh faisla apka tha, aur iss faisle ke anjam mein joh bhi hoga uski zimmedari bhi apki hogi."

"Meri ya us ladki ki zindagi agar kharab hogi toh uski zimmedar bhi ap hi hogi." Azlan stated with utmost seriousness.

Naziya Khan was rendered speechless and unable to utter a single word.

As time went by, the Nikkah day approached, making the hearts of both souls beat faster. One person was nervous about figuring things out, while the other felt the weight of responsibility placed upon them.