Radha and Sam

What's this!? A alternative version of both Robin and Mac along with Raven and Leo!? Bet you all wasn't expecting this, huh? However Radha is a lot taller and older than them, Radha is actually genderless but is considered a female, she doesn't ap...

What's this!? A alternative version of both Robin and Mac along with Raven and Leo!? Bet you all wasn't expecting this, huh? However Radha is a lot taller and older than them, Radha is actually genderless but is considered a female, she doesn't appear to have a human form like the other two, she isn't dating a demi-hog nor anything related to one like the others (she is in a romantic relationship), she's the only one of her kind, her child isn't related to her by blood, and unlike the other two...she has a daughter instead of a son and the little one appears to be both younger and older than the boys. Shocking right!? Well not every alternative beings have the same gender, personality, nor the same age. Rahna is slightly more evil, crazy, and sadist than the two however like the others she isn't manipulative. Unlike the other two, she doesn't have parents nor a kind. She somewhat created herself in the Dark Void and spent the beginnings of her life in it until the Universes and Galaxies were created. She came across the mortal realm and became both fascinated and unimpressed with the all the mortal-like beings... mainly the human race. After a decade she came across a baby and became fascinated in it upon seeing their life and for the past 5 years found herself in love with the child (not romantically) as she been watching over the little one. However one day, the father left the family leaving them penniless and the mother started blaming the child and started beating her. Out of rage and instincts, Radha intervened and killed the mother and then took the child with her to the Dark Void. Radha then placed a curse on the child keeping the child young forever. It was a rocky start of the relationship since the child was scared of her at first, but they soon became a mother and daughter duo. Not long after, another entity came into the picture...he went by the name Maestro.