Robin, Mac, and Rapid in Tails Get Trolled

So this is what if Robin, Mac, and Rapid were in Tails Get Trolled

So this is what if Robin, Mac, and Rapid were in Tails Get Trolled. As you can see Robin is a troll while her son, Mac is not. Rapid is also not a troll. The relationship of the three is still the same, but their stories are different and parts of their personalities are changed a little. Like Rapid is a mysterious assassin who was abandoned by his unknown creators and have been tortured like his counterpart, but he was kidnapped by trolls than any researchers and he escaped on his own. He spent his years hunting down and killing trolls as he hates them with a passion. One day, Robin appears out of nowhere and instead of trolling and insulting Rapid she instead brutally kills and mutilates the trolls while defending Rapid for unknown reasons. When asked why she helped him kills the trolls, she replies that she didn't have a reason she just did it and thought it would be more fun to 'troll' the trolls instead. Despite not trusting her, he decides to spare Robin due to her doing the job for him and not showing signs of wanting to harm him. It took Rapid decades if not centuries to finally trust Robin 100%, not mention her successful stealing his first kiss unlike her counterpart who failed miserably more than once. Rapid somewhat forces Robin to his partner in crime while Robin convinces Rapid to be her man. At one point, Robin ends up pregnant and had Mac who ends up not being not being a troll unlike his mother much to Rapid's surprise though Robin wasn't bothered by it. Mac is a big sweetheart who isn't as emotional nor expressive as his counterpart. In fact, Rapid is more angry and aggressive than his counterpart while Robin is still herself though she's a bit more chaotic if not crazy than her counterpart. Surprisingly, she's more expressive than her counterpart.