ᘛ Damn right he's suspicious ᘚ

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Idea / suggestion : 0-Glamrock_Ft_Fred-0
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
Withered Freddy & Withered Golden Freddy
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
AhahHah-
FinaLly!
FinalLy! DarN iT-

I've been working on this for a while now-
It's been exhaustiNg-

Buuuuut ... We goT it, eY- :P

P.s. I prolly grew a bit too desperaTe in the end, so chances are it couLd be .. a bit .. ruShEd-¿

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

3 hours before midnight ...

The restaurant was nearing closing time, and by that hour only the last few of the customers were there. The animatronics had been put off an hour before that, and now the doors had finally shut so no new visitor would dive in. The waiters and other staff were being as quick as ever with their service to make sure every last customer was well above satisfied, and .. in their eyes, they'd been doing a good job.

By the time everything was packed up and ready for closing, one of the staff members ventured out through the back door of the pizzeria that connected the kitchen with a small alley residing between the restaurant and a line of bushes. Going over to the dumpster as it tossed into it this, large black trash bag, it was unaware of a second entity out there that was, silently observing its smallest little move. The entity in question was so careful in his action that he didn't even let the feeling of being watched dawn on the flesh figure, and it'd just as obliviously gone back inside once again, before returning with a second bag, which, by how it was straining to drag it over the ground, was heavier than the last.

It continued this, back and forth movement for a total of two more times, before ultimately not returning after the last bag it had thrown in the dumpster. Once it was back in, the faintest sound of the door's clicking as it closed was all that came, then silence once again dominated the surroundings other than the occasional whoosh of the breeze.

Little did that human know, the clicking was exactly what this entity was waiting for to come out of his hiding place, soon reaching over to that dumpster to do what he was meant to do, all in secret, for that ...

┈━ ◇ ━┈

Next night was no different. The human shut the door, he emerged from the shadows to reach the dumpster. He scanned the contents inside to see if there was anything suitable to his liking, tore the last black trash bag the human had tossed not too long earlier. A satisfactory glint set over his features as he pulled out the leftover pizzas and old ingredients from the pile, examining them thoroughly to assure there wasn't anything potentially harmful coming with all that.

Once he was done, he just went with his usual, walking around the dumpster to where he could see behind it. Only, the second he could do so, a human voice had shouted something and ruined his plans, and without a second wasted, he disappeared from that spot, just in time for a group of people sauntering up the alley.

He didn't come there for a while after that night, and instead waited for midnight to finally strike so he'd have a better go at this. The second time's going outside had him bestowed with the loud chirping of crickets from the nearby bushes, but not that he was bothered any by those. He just took the small meal he'd collected and approached the dumpster, about to make some sort of signal when, a voice from behind, startled him.