4. Winner

"Please, let me fuck you." 

He leaned forward, his clothed crotch pressing into your bare one, his body hovering over yours over the table, his mouth dangerously close to yours. "I need to be inside of you, fuck, this turned me on so much."

He already fingered and ate the hell out of you. But against your better judgment, mostly because you were still overwhelmed by the intensity of your orgasm, you nodded and Jimin jumped up right away reaching back into his pocket to get his wallet.

"How long have those been in there?" Your mind cleared enough for you to ask. You had condoms in your wallet too, probably since high-school. You doubted they would do their job.

"This weekend," Jimin said cockily. "You wouldn't believe this. But I actually do get laid."

"I'm in shock," you chuckled and laid back on the table waiting for Jimin to put the condom on and fuck you already.

You were already throbbing and your walls were clenching on their own in need of something else. How did you even get here? You never thought you'd let Park Jimin fuck you in the practice room at your university in the middle of a class.

"That's kind of hard to believe when you're keeping your legs spread out for me like that," Jimin teased pulling his jeans and boxers down in one swift motion and immediately giving his cock a couple of slow, lazy strokes, just to get him as hard as he could possibly be before he rolled the condom down over his length.

He placed the head of his cock against your clit and smacked it a couple of times just to get you to open your eyes and look at him.

"What?" You asked and propped yourself up on your elbows again. You were needy and you just wanted him to fuck you.

"You want this?" Jimin cocked an eyebrow up and asked.

"Yes," you said loud and clear as you actually meant it.

"Good because I want it so bad," Jimin slid into you half-way and stopped moving looking up to your face for a second. "So tight – ugh. Fuck."

"Keep going, Jimin." You lifted a hand up to his chest, groping him over his clothes, trying to feel as much of him as you could. "Fuck- Just keep going."  

"This is so hot," Jimin groaned and kicked his head back. His mouth slightly was open to let out shaky breaths as he pumped himself into you harder with each thrust. 

"I've thought about fucking you so many times. And now it's fucking happening. And you're so much better than I thought."

"Jimin." You held on to his shirt as he started to thrust hard. So hard you felt the whole table jerk with every move of his hips. "You feel so so good."

You felt sensitive from your orgasm. But instead of feeling like having him inside of you was too much, you felt like it was just right. Jimin slid right in and out of you with every thrust and you could tell he was trying hard to find the right angle to keep hitting the same spot which wasn't something you were used to.

"Come here." Jimin sneaked one hand around your waist and pulled you up in a sitting position. His hand is helping you stay up while his hips still bucked into yours and his cock is brushing against your g-spot over and over again.