2. Challenge

You were too embarrassed to even look at him for a couple of minutes. But he nudged you a couple of times to get you to look his way. You knew your cheeks were flushed with color as soon as you saw the playful smirk on his face.

"Why are you buying toys when you can call the future class president to help?" Jimin whispered and you felt mortified, so you just looked down at the notebook. Seeing his angry scribbles almost made you chuckle again. But you were too ashamed to relax, even for a second.

Jimin placed his hand over yours to get your attention again and you flinched when he touched you like that.

"What is it?" you hissed at him since you were pretending you were suddenly interested in the lecture.

"You said I never help with anything..." he slowly bit down on his lower lip and no matter how cheesy it was, you had to admit it was hot, especially since you knew how good it felt to sink your teeth into his full bottom lip. "Why don't you let me help? I'd do anything for a vote."

"Slut," you muttered and he chuckled at that. You were sure his offer didn't have that much to do with your vote for him. It was about him and his need to conquer.

"I'm just horny... And judging by your eBay purchase, so are you," he leaned in and said teasingly. But you were still mortified.

You knew everyone had a toy of some sort. But not everyone let Jimin know they had one. He'd never get off your back for this, you could just tell. You'd never hear the last of it.

"You weren't meant to see that. Stop it," you said shyly realizing just how embarrassing this situation was. "Please."

And then Jimin crossed the line and you didn't know how to feel about it.

He sneaked his hand down to your knee and let it rest there. It was warm and you didn't mind his touch. But you were in class and you weren't sure if you wanted anything to happen, especially not there.

His digits were pressing into your skin and it seemed like they were burning holes into it making your mouth water.

"You always avoid me for some reason. Especially after that night," Jimin said sweetly in a low voice. But you were afraid of someone hearing him, especially the professor.

He drew invisible circles into your skin with the pads of his fingers slowly. Painfully slow. "I see you looking at me, though..."

"I don't–"you started to explain but your voice was so weak you had to clear you throat before continuing. How was Jimin making you weak just by touching your knee? You've done more than that with him. "I don't look at you."

Jimin just gave you a glare before he smiled and ran his thumb in circles just above your knee sending shivers up your thigh. You wanted to squeeze your thighs together but you knew he'd feel that and he'd immediately get cocky knowing he made you do that using only one finger above the knee.

"Fine, you don't," Jimin shrugged letting you have this one  even though you both knew you were lying. "But I look at you."

With that, he cocked his head to the side to face you and the look he gave you made you weak in the knees.

He wanted you.

There was no other way to describe that look. His gaze went from your mouth up to your eyes and he kept his mouth open just enough to let out a small hiss and the hiss made you shiver.

You weren't used to getting that kind of a look from anyone let alone a guy like Jimin. It made heat pool down in the pit of your stomach getting you aroused.