3. Practice Room

"Need more?" Jimin looked at you with a huge grin on his face.

"No," you whispered back pretending you weren't that moved by his touch.

But he got you there.

He ran his finger over your underwear, down to your entrance and you knew he could feel the wet spot.

Jimin cocked an eyebrow up. "Are you sure about that? Seems to me that you wouldn't mind a finger or two... Or a cock."

You simply glared at him and Jimin responded to that by sneaking a finger under the hem of your underwear and easing it into you. His smile grew wider as he saw your reaction.

Jimin was good at it? Yes.

But what was even better was that you could get caught. You felt dirty for letting Jimin finger you in class but it wasn't a bad feeling. On the contrary, it was arousing you.

"Fuck," you hissed when Jimin curled up his finger and started rubbing your g-spot with his digit. Jimin sighed with pleasure and turned his attention to the professor again.

You could feel your walls tightening around his finger because he was touching you just the way you liked it. There was no way you would let him make you cum in class but you wanted to enjoy his touch for a while longer and move away when you got too close.

"God, you're so wet. I can practically hear it," Jimin leaned in to whisper. But he was still facing forward.

You wanted to wipe that self-pleased look off his face. But you didn't know exactly how to do that. You didn't want him to stop. He was making you feel so good. But you also didn't want to give him a reason to be that cocky.

Instead of telling him to stop, you reached down and cupped him over his pants. Jimin stopped moving his fingers and gasped at your touch. The look of surprise on his face was definitely worth it.

"Oh," Jimin quickly got himself together. "That's how it is?"

You nodded and he immediately started to move his finger faster trying to touch your g-spot with every movement. That was his way of payback but you had your own way of making him as weak as you felt right then.

You ran your fingers across Jimin's length a couple of times palpating around to see just how thick and long he was and he didn't disappoint.

The smug smile on his face told you he was confident about himself – not only about his size but about making you cum too.

You reached down and cupped his balls squeezing them a bit tighter than you usually would since he was wearing tight pants. Jimin grunted when you did that and then he coughed to cover it up. But you had already heard it, so you chuckled to yourself.

To stop you from being that smug, Jimin added another finger and started moving them in and out of you and that's when you felt you were close – too close considering your surroundings.

You grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away and that made Jimin finally look at you.

"What's wrong?" He leaned in and asked. His raised eyebrows told you he was genuinely worried about whether he did something wrong.

"I'm too close. I can't keep quiet," you took a deep sigh and grabbed your notebook.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked when you shoved everything from the desk into your bag.

"To take care of it," you chuckled and got up to leave.

Luckily, you were not in high-school anymore. You could leave class whenever you wanted and no one would bat an eye.