ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ ʸᵒᵘ |ᵈᵘᶠᶠ|

|𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚜:𝚍𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚝|

Warnings: Angst, sexual harassment, mentions of alcohol, mentios of drugs effect. (fluffy ending don't worry guys :)

You was getting ready in your room, you had been looking forward to tonight for days and now it had finally arrived, you were just finishing your makeup in front of the mirror when Duff appeared in the bedroom door.

- You're so fucking hot

The tall man smiled, strands of blond hair falling into one of his eyes. You took a little walk to show him your outfit.

- Did you like it?

- Yeah I like it. - Duff put a hand on his hip, studying you. - Don't you think it's a little short?

You rolled your eyes, looking at yourself in the mirror, it really were, you could see part of your butt sticking out of your shorts, covered only by fishnets. You bit your lip walking towards Duff.

- It's just a little, I've been waiting for this night for so long, Duffy.

You kissed him and his hands went to your ass, squeezing it making you let out moan between the kiss.

- I won't forbid you honey, you do what you want, take care.

You smiled at him and went back to the room to get your bag from the bed, you passed Duff leaving a kiss on his forehead and left the house, your friend's car that was going to take you was already waiting for you.

This had happened so quickly, you had barely arrived at the party and you were already drunk as fuck, you and your friend were on the dance floor after your friend begged you to stop drinking. You were super excited, the music was loud and you could barely see the people around you due to blurry vision.

You got tired of dancing and went to the bar to order some drinks, your head was racing and you felt that familiar happiness when you drank a lot.

- Are you alone?

A group of guys approached where you were sitting, you turned to them with your arm on the counter to keep from getting off your balance.

- No I'm actually with... - You looked around the place to look for your friend but there was no sign of her. - I'm not alone you guys can get out.

You scrambled for words and turned your back to the men, fumbling in your purse for a cigarette.

- Come on baby we just want company, I'll buy you a drink how about?

You thought a little and accepted, at the time it seemed like a good idea, your friend was gone and they didn't look like bad people, they sat in the chairs next to you and ordered more drinks.

You had no idea what you were doing anymore, there were dozens of empty glasses in front of you and you felt like you were going to throw up at any moment. You could barely understand what the guys were talking about, you just heard loud laughter everywhere and that's when you noticed someone behind you, the nausea increased when you felt someone's hand on yours breasts.

- What the fuck? - You tried to scream but your voice was low and almost impossible to understand.

You got up quickly from your chair feeling your vision blur and you had to go back to lean on the counter.

- Where are you going? c'mon let's have some fun

The guy behind you laughed and his friends laughed too, you were feeling disgusting for letting that guy touch you, even though you didn't even know how he did it without you noticing.

You felt your face burn and your eyes water when the man held you around your waist preventing you from leaving, you slapped him in the face but it was too weak, you were feeling weak, as if you had had something other than a drink.

The man's friends got up as soon as you hit him and your eyes started to close involuntarily with the feeling of fainting until you saw the man fall to the ground, someone had punched him.

You forced your eyes not to close and saw Duff punch the man in the face several times until his nose started to bleed, the other guys left the bar as soon as Duff got off him. You heard your friend's voice asking the bartender for a bottle of water behind you but you didn't turn around, you asked Duff to stop while he kicked the fallen man, a crowd of people had approached to see what was going on and that made Duff not hear you.

- Drink this.

Was the last thing you heard your friend say before your mind goes blank.

You woke up kneeling in front of the toilet in your bathroom, you weren't sleeping but you felt like you had lost total control of your body and couldn't move, you came to yourself when you felt Duff's fingers on your throat making you vomit.

Your eyes widened and tears came out of your eyes as a whirlwind of memories came to your mind, you tried to speak but you just threw up more, Duff was on your side, holding your hair and running a hand lightly down your back while you felt like the worst person in the world.

You took a break from vomiting and sat on the floor, you felt your tears roll down your cheeks but you didn't have the strength to dry them. After a while just trying to absorb what had happened, Duff picked you up and carried you to the bathtub, he took off your shoes, your socks and your shorts. You were barely moving, Duff took off your shirt and filled a bowl with the warm water that was filling the tub.

- I'll get your hair wet, okay?

You nodded sitting in the bathtub with your arms around your knees. Duff slowly poured the water over your head and washed you.

After the shower, Duff took you to the bedroom and put his shirt on you.

- Lay down my princess, I'll be right back okay?

Duff left a kiss on your forehead and left the room, you lay on the bed feeling better after Duff took care of you but you still felt guilty about what had happened. Duff came back shirtless and you figured you probably would have thrown up on him. He lay facing you, his green eyes gleaming as they stared into yours.

- I'm sorry Duff

You managed to say, your eyes watering at the thought that maybe if you had gone in another outfit nothing would have happened and you wouldn't have spoiled the night.

Duff ran a hand through your hair, brushing a few strands off your forehead.

- This wasn't your fault, Y/n, those fucking assholes who are to blame.

You stared at him, his lips forming a small, comforting smile.

- How did you know, I mean, what you went to do there?

You asked him, remembering that he arrived just as the man grabbed you.

- Your friend called me, you were drunk and she had lost sight of you, you know, you can't be trusted to be alone in places like that.

you both laughed, you approached him resting your head on his chest.

- I love you, thanks for take care of me.

Duff kissed your forehead and wrapped his arms around you.

- I always will.