Forget him |Izzy| (part 2)

|Credits:duffs-shot-glass|

Y/N’s POV:

I looked over at Izzy. He had a concerned look on his face and I was still in shock at what had happened. Tears were pouring down my face and I couldn’t stop them. I sat on the couch and held my stomach. Izzy sat next to me and wiped a tear from my face. Then I heard a couple of the boys gasp quietly. “What the hell?” Axl whispered. I looked up at the boys in confusion.

“Y/N you uh..you have a black e-eye.” Duff muttered. A wave of realization flooded over me and I instantly felt sick. “Y/N are you ok?” Slash asked. I nodded my head and ran to the bathroom. I felt as if I would throw up. I felt almost ashamed of myself. Why did I feel like this? I did nothing wrong.  I locked the door behind me and sat on the cold tile floor. Just as I began to calm down I heard a knock on the door. “Y/N? Can I come in? We don’t have to talk about it, I just wanna make sure you're ok.” It was Izzy. I nodded my head even though he couldn’t see. I unlocked the door and he opened it slowly. “There you are. It’s alright ok? He isn’t gonna bother you anymore.” Izzy sat next to me and took me into his arms. I felt calm in his embrace. The warmth of his body soothed me along with his heartbeat. “Iz-” He cut me off. “Listen Y/N, if it’s gonna make you feel better to talk about it then go right ahead, but if you don’t want to you don’t have to.” He stroked my hair softly. “It’s okay Iz I wanna talk about it.” I broke free of his embrace and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. “Just….why? Why was he acting like that?” He said breathlessly. “It’s a long story Iz so I’m gonna tell you the basics.” He nodded his head, “Ok.” I looked down at the floor made of small white tiles. “He wanted to have sex with me but...I told him I wasn’t ready and he got mad. Some nights I had to say I would call the police just to get him to leave. Eventually he started hitting me because of it and threatening to do worse if I told someone. I was scared Iz...I didn’t wanna make anything worse than it already was.” I was starting to cry again and Izzy hugged me tightly. “I’m so sorry that happened to you Y/N. I promise it will never happen again. I don’t want you seeing him anymore. He isn’t safe and I’m sorry but I don’t think he is gonna change.” He whispered. I nodded my head and looked at him. “Is that why you have a black eye?” Izzy asked. “Oh uh yeah.” I said sheepishly. “That’s awful.”

Izzy’s POV:

“That’s awful.” I said and looked at my shoes.  I’m gonna beat this guy’s ass. I couldn’t help but feel horrible about the entire thing. I grabbed a tissue off of the counter and wiped Y/N’s tears. “Let’s go tell the guys you're alright.” I helped Y/N to her feet and we walked out the door. The guys were sitting in the living room whispering about what had just happened. “I’m um..ok guys.” Y/N said. “Did that douche bag do that to you?!” Axl yelled and stood up. “Ax take it easy” Steven said. “Steven, how am I supposed to ‘take this easy’ ? Y/N got beat up by that jerk and now he is gone.” I gave Axl the ‘Don’t talk about it’ look and he sat down. The night continued on as they usually did. The boys argued over stupid shit and Y/N and I sat in the corner of the room and talked.  I looked at Y/N and took in her features. To me, she looked like she could outshine even the brightest of stars. Not only was her beauty immaculate, but her personality was like something I had never seen before. She made me a different person. My typically unamused face now brightened with joy. I heard people say that everyone has a purpose in life, and I never believed that until I met her. Y/N. She was my purpose in life. “Y/N...I have to tell you this and I’m sorry if it ruins our friendship but I think you need to know.” I said calmly even though my heart was racing. She looked at me and smiled. Oh how that smile killed me. “I love you. I really, truly love you.” My palms were becoming sweaty and my heart felt as if it would jump out of my chest. “I love you too Izzy.” She smiled and before I could respond, she pressed a kiss to my lips. I was surprised at first, but I happily obliged. When we pulled away from the kiss I looked over to see all of the guys staring at us. “So….I will be the first to ask,” Duff started. “Are you guys together now?” I felt my cheeks redden and I looked over at Y/N. She looked at me, smiled, and turned her head to Duff. “Yes.” The smile on my face probably looked extremely dumb, but I didn’t care. This masterpiece of a person was mine.