After school..

Fiona's POV
I look at hugh For a second thinking he's cute, I heard him say "I like your eyes" I look up fast and stared while tears were forming and Gets up at hugs him "T-Thank..you!!!" I say with tears rolling down my cheek, No one has ever compliment me, is this real?? I thought not noticed Hugh pulled back gently and looked at me worried "Are you alright!!!" holds my hands "I'm fine" I said not noticing I was turning red "Why don't you eat?" Hugh said I look down, I don't want to tell em what's going on in my life at home, I just want them to think that I had a perfect life "SPRING BREAK IS TOMORROW WANNA GO TO THE BEACH" Emma said jumping around "Me and Fiona are having a sleepover tonight" She said, Wait what?! A sleep over I thought we were just hanging out? I mean I should stop complaining about it 1 night away from my abusive father I thought about  it "WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A SLEEPOVER THIS WEEKEND!!" Em said and Everyone agreed and finally it was time to go" Ima walk you home Fiona since we are having a sleepover" Em said and I nod, The bell finally rings to go home, I look for em and we walk to my place "I'll wait for you out here" Emma said with a smile, I walk inside hoping my father doesn't see me and emptys my backpack and putting in  2 Outfits and 1 Perfume and grabs a swimming suit and puts it in and Finally grabs my phone charger and walks out and shuts off every light in the house and walks out..

(HEY LOVES I'M SORRY IT'S RUSHED AND THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL ONLY BE FIONA'S POV))
Stay peculiar 🌷💖
🌷🌷🌷