•~Where?!~•

~A month later~
~After the Kokotiam Geng ( except Fang) arrived at Tapops-A station~

"For your next mission today, you'll have to go to Planet Rimbara to help the people there and find  this power spheras," said Kokoci as he gave the information tab to Yaya. Kaizo and Laksamana Tarung are beside him.

The Kokotiam Geng read the information about their mission first. Kaizo stare at the Kokotiam Geng. He's been staring at them since they arrived.

(... Where is Pang?) Thought him to himself.

"Uhm... Commander? May we know where Fang is?" Ask BoBoiBoy.

"Yeah... Is he not going along with us?" Ask Ying with a worried tone.

"Fang has been gone to do another mission," explain Kokoci, that made Kaizo raise his eyebrow.

"But-" before Gopal can protest or say anything, his words is cut off by Laksamana Tarung deep and commanding voice.

"No complaints! Go and do your mission, now!" Yelled Laksamana Tarung.

The Kokotiam Geng instantly did the Tapops salute and said, "We'll get going Laksamana!" At the same time and quickly goes to their space ship to take off.

After The Kokotiam Geng take off, Kaizo look at Commander Kokoci face. His face expression seems like he's searching for an answer.

Kokoci sighed before looking at Laksamana Tarung. Laksamana Tarung nodded a bit to Kokoci as he realized Kokoci is looking at him. Kokoci sighed once again before looking at Kaizo and started to open his mouth to speak.

"Fang is doing a mission," that's all Kokoci said.

"I know. But what mission? And what rank is that mission?" Ask Kaizo. Even though he seems like he doesn't care for Fang, he actually did. He just doesn't know how to show it.

"..." Silence. Kokoci didn't replied at Kaizo questions. Laksamana Tarung sighed before answering Kaizo questions.

"Fang is send to do an (A+D) mission rank," explain Laksamana Tarung. And as soon as Kaizo heard that, his eyes went wide open in shock.

By reflects, Kaizo grabbed Laksamana Tarung collar and give him a death stare.

"Repeat what did you just say!" Command Kaizo while still giving him the death stare. At this point, Kaizo completely forget his rank as someone below Laksamana Tarung.

"It's true Kaizo, Fang has been send to do an (A+D) mission rank," said Kokoci. Kaizo gave him a death stare from the side of his eye.

"Why did you send him to do that kind of rank mission?!" Ask Kaizo as he continue giving death stare at Laksamana Tarung.

Laksamana Tarung didn't say anything at first, instead he push Kaizo hands away from his collar letting himself free from the grip of Kaizo.

"Calm yourself down Kaizo," said Laksamana Tarung. Kaizo then take a deep breath and after that, he look calm. But I won't say he look completely calm as he still giving Laksamana Tarung and Commander Kokoci the death stare.

"We indeed did send him. But that's because he is the one that requested it," explain Laksamana Tarung making Kaizo shocked once again.

"What..?" Asked Kaizo in a disbelief tone.

"The day after BoBoiBoy and his friends got send back to earth, he came back to the Tapops station and request that mission," said Kokoci.

"Explain from the start," command Kaizo.
___________________________________

~Flashback~

"What are you doing here Fang? Aren't you supposed to be on a break right now?" Ask Commander Kokoci to Fang who is standing right in front of him.