•~Taken~•

Tapops A Station
7:21 am

"Fang, since you did well on your mission, we'll give you a rest," sai Laksamana Tarung who is in his 'blue' mood.

"A rest? For how long?" Ask Fang.

"How about for a month?" Ask Laksamana Tarung back.

"A month? I don't really have anything to do for a month," Fang reply.

"Hm... How about this, we'll give you a rest for a month but you can do anything that you like. For example, helping your friends on their mission?" Suggest Commander KoKoChi.

"Well... I guess I could help?" Fang replied.

"You want to?" Ask Commander KoKoChi.

"It's not like I have anything to do," said Fang, smiling a bit.

"Alright, we'll send you the information," Laksamana Tarung reply.

After that, Fang get ready on his spaceship, wait for the information to arrive and went to the planet that his friends are in.

———

(The enemy base should be around here...) Thought Fang as he wonder around.

(Where are they though?) Fang ask himself when he noticed that his friend is not around.

Suddenly, there's a rock that hit Fang spaceship. Fang quickly look around to find the culprit.

Fang saw Ying, standing with a pose that said 'If you don't come down, I'll throw another one'

He quickly flew down and landed the spaceship.

"What happened to you?" Fang ask to Ying who look a bit frustrated.

"They took them..." Ying replied, but Fang didn't really heard it.

"What?" Fang ask again.

"They took them! Yaya! Gopal! BoBoiBoy! Everyone was taken away!" Ying replied.

"... What..?"

"I should've help them..." Ying said as tears slowly run down her cheek.

"Hey, wait...—"
(Frick! I don't know how to comfort people!) Fang thought to himself.

Fang sighed looking at Ying who cover her face with her hand.

"Tell me what happened," Fang ask.

"Well... You know I'm a light sleeper right? That night..."

———

Ying P.O.V
I wake up late at night because I heard some noises from the bushes around us. Everyone is in deep sleep so I'm not bothered to wake them up. I went to check the sound alone.

It took me a few minutes, I didn't realize about the time. When I came back, everyone is gone. I panicked. I don't know what to do. I didn't see any clue around me.

I tried to call for their name, but no one answered.

I panic. I'm afraid. I don't know what to do. When morning came, the first thing I saw is your space ship.