•~Going Back~•

~A week after Fang met with Shizuoka~
~They've gotten at least a bit closer~
____

"An intruder!"

"Help!"

"Our planet!"

"Help us!"
____

"He is... One of the Tapops..." Thought Shizuoka as she stand still watching her homeland get burned.

"What is he doing here...?" Thought Shizuoka as she gripped her hand.

"Is the history going to repeat for a second time?" She ask herself.

She take a closer look to the intruder.

"He... Looks a lot like... Fang!" She says.

"Is he here for Fang?! Ugh! The magicians are not even here!" She says again.

"What should I do..? I need to fight... My people... My homeland... Can I fight? Am I strong enough to fight?" Thought Shizuoka to herself.

As she was lost in thought, the intruder came fast toward her and grab her hair.

"Ugh!" Shizuoka screamed in pain after she felt her hair being pulled.

She then saw Fang in front of her.

"Choose your side, Fang. Tapops? Or the b-tch I'm gonna kill?!" The intruder ask Fang but Fang keep his head low.

"Fang..." Shizuoka called out.
____

"Hah!"

Shizuoka wakes up from her sleep with a heavy breath.

"What the..." She says as she tried to catch her breath.

"What was that...?" She ask herself.

"A dream...?" She ask herself as she look at both of her trembling hands.

"But it was so realistic...," She says again.

Her hand is trembling as she touch her face. Her hair is still covering both of her eyes.

"I can't let that happen... I'm not strong enough to fight...," Said Shizuoka as a tear fall down on her cheek.

"He can't stay here any longer," she says as she gripped her bed sheets.

"He can't," she says again, repeating her own words
____

"Morning Shizu," Said Fang as he approach Shizuoka who is at the testing room.

"Morning," She reply.

"Hey, can you bend down for a moment?" He ask. Shizuoka didn't know what he is plotting but she bend down anyway.

"Close your eyes," Fang said with a smirk on his face.

"If you're plotting anything bad, I'll teleport you to space," threaten Shizuoka but she still did what he ask.

Fang didn't reply, instead he start to take half of Shizuoka hair and pinned them to her side with a hair slip. Now one of her eyes is covered and another one is revealed.

"Now open them," He says.

Shizuoka open her eyes only to find her point of view seems clearer than before.

And then Fang saw it. An eye that is light blue on top and bright yellow on the bottom.

Shizuoka then started to touch the hair clip and gave Fang a questioning look.