My Thoughts on Velma.

Now personally I believe Velma had potential. See for me the problem isn't the race swapping or the personality shift of the characters (though they both still irk me a bit) it's how I see it.

See it's supposed to be seen as a "Woke" comedy show but I just see it as a fanfic.

Yep that's the problem for me. It's a legalized and finalized fanfic that is sadly canon to the Scooby doo universe (though that's how I see it. I don't have a better way to explain it but ye)

But ye. If Velma was a fanfic on Wattpad or even a well animated series on youtube or some Shit.

Like if I read that a chocolate Velma was throwing it back and broke her mirror; I'd die of laughter. Hell id even find it funny if it was a fan animation because sometimes when I reading fanfiction I want visuals better then my mind can provide.

But since it ain't whats above, I don't fuck with it.

Like if read this shit and found out it was written by a hormonal teen on Wattpad, I'd be seriously impressed. But since this shit was written and shit by the same mf who wrote and produced the office, I'm a little disappointed.

I'm a little over the weather rn so I can't provide a better written thing then this.

So ye. Remember kids. Don't smoke. Unless it's that grass.