Filler, Filler, Filler

There were supposed to be up 3-5 filler/ relationship development/ domestic fluff chapters here, but since I wasn't writing this version anymore and was having trouble finding ideas,or how to put the ideas into words, I just skipped it. (Also felt that they could have gone south real quick so...)

Ideas being:

Ling Lan accidentally found a photo album of herself(with especially cute photos of her or something of the sort). Her confronting him in a teasing/inquisitive manner. Him being a little Ling Lan obsessed fanboy leaving her embarrassed and amused at the same time. Could have also been a diary but doubt he would have one left out in the open at least and couldn't think of what to do with the idea.

Him teaching her how to cook at least the most simplest of dishes/ her helping him and any fluffy kitchen cliches and whatnots. (You know, like the usual 'something's on your lips thing' or Ling Lan most definitely makes mistakes here and Li Lanfeng thinks it's the cutest thing ever but constantly scolds himself about it. (I die for fluff!!!)

Movie night. Constant shuffling around The movie was terrible and they criticize everything. They unconsciously cuddle up without realizing before realizing it and whatever ensues.

I was thinking about doing one where they wake up close to each other, cuddling, feet entangled, observing each other's features up close until the finally register that they are close to each other and whatever ensues. But didn't want to.

These ideas also seemed kinda weird after overthinking about it for too long and too normal for me. I consider these two to a bit too abnormal for some of the ideas I had but whatevs! Even now I'm not sure I wanna post this chap.

Whoever I was writing this in the past, forget them. Please!

please move on to the next chapter.😊