Part 2

Spike goes to the demon bar every night drinking his pain away about how he thinks sosha will reject him.and getting so drunk he passes out some nights and angel has to carry him like a sack of potatoes to His new place to stay. Spike hates when he's sobering  up cause the heart ache of the thought that sosha will reject or laugh at him for his feelings for her. feel worse. sosha hods him close when he's really sad .And he bites her neck drinking from her. Every time he drinks from her he moans loudly. he keeps Sosha club house nice and clean for her and sometimes cooks when she comes and he feeds off her. Buffy puts cover up on sosha where ever spike bites her. He made the cellar his room and it look like bed room witch took months and still drinks at the demon bar every night. desperately misses being touched by a girl he loved. He loves when  sosha would snuggle him and her Hand would unknowingly rub up and down his chest and abs in her sleep making him shiver and tremble he has to stop her hand sometimes be for he lets out a really loud moan. He fell asleep and one night And had this dream His dream every night for a week he has this dream

He's in his chair reading a spell book he stole from sosha.when she kicks the door open after freezing the door holding a stake he jumped up for his chair seeing a very angry sosha

Spike: go on do it kill me I can't live in world watching you be with Xander and kissing him knowing I can't have you go on do it end my torment ( took his shirt off like it was on fire)

Sosha (gasps blush) spike Am sorry I love Xander. And I can't leave him for for some else like some tramp ( goes to stake him)

Spike takes the stake and throws it a cross room grabs her hips and  pulled  her close and kisses her hard and hot and passionate she tried pushing him off to get free but couldn't he just pulled her closer holding her he pulled away she gasps hands on her mouth blushing really red she then kisses him hard and hot.But pushed him away telling him that can't happen again and they can never speak of it again Cause she loves Xander and she just had a moment of weakness seeing him take his shirt off and stand in front her of shirtless and  showing all his muscles. and can't let that happen again and it never will cause she tells him she never wants to see him ever again and wants him to move away and never come back.  He jolts up painting and sweat yelling no. He gets really sad even in his dreams she loves someone else and he can't believe how he's desperately helplessly and hopelessly in love he is for a weak helpless little human girl he could easily kill in a heart beat. hes been dreaming that every night for two weeks and drinking cause he thinks she'll never love him back. But is going to do something about it. a few days later Buffy and Sosha got in trouble aging for sneaking around the school and were forced to do an open house at the school. spike and angel order everything after both girls vented to them. Willow  cut the cameras. Buffy and Sosha pretend the principals office door was stuck as spike and angel set up  the tables a chairs and left so the two different get in more trouble again for having help sosha used a spell to lock the door Sosha told Buffy and Willow she has feelings for spike and she doesn't like she has a crush on spike and it makes her made.she made them promise not to tell anyone anything  up for the open house after everything was all set up willow turned the cameras back on. Buffy and Sosha let the principal out of his office. Soon after the open house Buffy and Sosha sigh sliding down the library doors  didn't even make it to the couch there  exhausted from keeping Buffy's  mom away from the principal. They  fall asleep leaning on each other. Giles was really angry thinking they were unfairly punished even after he to wrap for them. So sneaked passed them after setting them on the couch care fully not wanting to wake them up after working so hard.when he saw principal looking for more ways to punish them to over punish the two girls. That's when bad gillis came out. Shoved him to wall threatening him if ever catches or finds out the principal is being mean or threatening or unfairly punishing the to the two girls for some thing not worth punishment or not worth a big punishment he'll report him the Supreme Court and school council who's he's very close friends with.spike and angel carry the girls home witch made miss summers like the boys a little more for being so sweet.but followed them to there rooms to make sure they didn't get in bed with them. They just kiss there cheeks and leave after saying good night.the mom said they could stay on the couch since they helped the girls set up saying they better not brake her trust or she would open the black out blinds and curtains let them burn. They swallow hard nodding.they stayed on the couch joice got ready for work really fast cause she was going to be late and totally forgot spike and angel were there.spike angle order the girls muffins feel really bad the principal made them do the open house by them selves and trying getting them in more trouble.both girls came down stairs to find breakfast on the coffee table. Angel and spike both looked like death worn over they were trying to see who could go longer with out feeding.