Part 5

It's Valentine's Day and after school and the scoobs were at the bronze. sosha was wearing a dress Buffy picked out  it was one of those Ones were your not sure if you should be pulling it up or tugging it down. Little did she know spike was sitting in the hanging
chair.checking her out looking her up down  and slowly licking his his lips mmmm yummy.Sosha was eating French fries chicken fingers and Mountain Dew that's one of the many reasons he loves her so much cause she  doesn't care about the nutrition facts or how fatty food is. Sosha looks at Buffy saying she can't believe She let her talk into wearing this dress. Asking if she can have spikes coat back. Buffy just told her no.cause spike will be all over her.

Spike( keeps checking sosha out looking her up and down slowly over and over again )
mmm pushes his lips out little and licks his lips in a very sexy ) yummy ( then looks at her chest) ( smirks
Smoking his vap cigarette

He growls when he sees other guys checking her out thinking to himself they better keep their filthy hands off my princess. he walks to her and smiles when she sees and waves at him. He drapes his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. His eyes look down her dress. he turned her head and kisses her right in
In front of every guy who was checking her out.He smirks and winks at them like sorry not sorry boys but she mine.He then smokes his vap cigarette blows strawberry scented pink vap
heart at her. He pulled the Neckless box from his coat pocket vap cigarette between his lips opened Necklaces box shows her.Saying Happy three months pet.this will  keep you safe.She gasped hands on her mouth  can't believe how beautiful it is he puts it around her neck she hugs him and took cigarette out of his mouth kisses him after he puts it on her but pulled away right away apologizing over and over. he growls not very happy she back away when he was busy kissing her he grabbed his vap sets it down. Then grabbed her her arms pulled her close and kisses her hard and hot.not caring neckless is leaving a temporary brand on his chest.the girls and oz just awwww and took pictures of them.spike happily feeds her and starts thinking pay back time for trying to get me to blush in public. he taps her shoulder after her asking if it was hot in here she turned her head around but turns away her grabs her chin making her look as his other hand  slowly unbutton's his shirt to show off his very noticeable six pack making her blush. He asks her if she likes what she sees. He can hear  her heart racing.he had willow take a picture with his phone and send them  to sosha. She blushes a beet red thinking in her head how hot he is he kisses her  hard and hot.He holds puts her hands on his abs and chest.He soon pulled away he gets behind her wrapped  his arms around her waist  and start leaving super soft sweet kisses on her neck and shoulder and whispers sweet things in her ear looking down her dress again as he kisses and nips her neck in whispers in her ear saying she might as well  continue eating  Cause he'll be a little busy for a while.after a few minutes he couldn't control him self any longer.He has vampire face opens his mouth very close to her shoulder hisses and sinks his fangs in her shoulder she gasps in pain and surprise.as he starts desperately  feeding from her her shoulder. his eyes shut and roll to back of head as he starts moaning loudly from taste.She drinks a very very sugary strawberry smoothie to stop her self from moaning and passing out she to used to him drinking so much blood.

Oz: dude do you mind were eating here

Buffy:seriously spike we don't want to hear you feeding off her 

Willow: ya spike any other time is fine but not when we're eating

Xander: please stop doing that

Cordila( jealous her sister has a hot boyfriend)

Spike stopped once he was  no longer hungry. just licks his  fang marks to clean and to stop them from bleeding and he kisses her cheek saying  sorry but he could help him self cause her sent and how soft smooth and warm her skin was and her dress And how thirsty he was. Was driving him crazy and couldn't help him  longer and didn't want to run out leave and hurt her feelings by running away holding him nose and mouth. he order her usual again. They  go back to the club house .just wanting  time alone.sosha goes up stairs to change in some Pjs  then goes back to Spike to find candles lit and movie and snacks ready. He pats his lap  and roll her looks at him funny he tells her just do it you can trust me and if he tried anything she can kick me were it hurts or punch him really hard in the nose promise. He crossed his heart tells her to lay back on on his lap and her on his lap back f. He holdings her close. smirks  and takes a little quick peek down her pj top  and groans loudly in his head.thinking if he were human William he's have passed looking at her dress then again for looking down her shirt.