Chapter 2 - Night Out With The Crew

[SEASON 8 EPISODE 15]

"Hi I'm Beth" i said as I walked up to the Chief Stew "Hi I'm Francesca" Francesca said as she shook my hand "so everything has been done for today so if you wanna go to your cabin unpack and start getting ready for tonight that will be perfect" F...

"Hi I'm Beth" i said as I walked up to the Chief Stew "Hi I'm Francesca" Francesca said as she shook my hand "so everything has been done for today so if you wanna go to your cabin unpack and start getting ready for tonight that will be perfect" Francesca said with a smile "ok thanks" I said smiling back at her "you've got a good stew here" Dad said as he looked at me a smiled with pride which made me happy. "I'm glad to hear that" Francesca said before taking me to my cabin where I was sharing with another stew as I began to unpack the door to the cabin opened.

"Hi" I said looking up from my back before I walked over to her and hugged her "I'm Beth it's so nice to meet you" I said with excitement in my voice because it had felt like forever since I had done a charter and being with my dad on his boat made it even better "I'm Izzy, I'm assuming we're bunk mates" Izzy said as she hugged me back "I guess so" I said before we both sat down on my bed "so how's Francesca as a Chief Stew" I asked trying to find out all the information I could because I had worked with Stews that were hard work in the past. "She's firm I'd say personally but she's good at her job" Izzy said before a chuckle.

To Personal Overview
"Im back" I said with a huge grin on my face "it's weird to be coming into a charter season near the end however I'm excited to see what happens" I said "but I'm happy to see Dad again however I'm gonna keep that to myself" I said with a cheeky grin and a chuckle.

Back
I began to look through all my clothes trying to find something to wear tonight "what about this" I said placing it against my body as Izzy looked at it "you should wear that you'll look hot" Izzy said which made me smile "this is it" I said before I had a shower the drying my hair, curling my hair before doing my makeup and getting into my outfit before heading out my room and heading to the crew mess where some of the crew were waiting.

"EDDIE" I said as I walked in noticing a crew member I knew through my dad "hey" Eddie said walking over to me and pulling me in for a hug "I can't believe you're here" Eddie said with a huge grin "this is a good stew here" Eddie said with a huge smile as he looked at everyone as I caught one of the deckhands staring at me which kinda creeped me out but I just brushed it off, before I introduced myself to everybody. "I'm ready to roll" Rachael said as we all headed off the boat into the Taxi's that we're waiting for us. "You guys are matching" I heard Izzy say as we all squeezed into one taxi "come on, husband." Francesca as everyone got in before closing the door behind us.

"Liz was my drinking partner and now I've got nobody Ash you might need to fill the void" James said as Ash sarcastically replied back to him "can't wait." Which caused a huge grin to appear on Eddies face "let's go I'm so hungry" I said as I followed Eddie until we reached out table and we began to sit down, however as we sat down the crew began to talk about the Covid situation that was happening around the world "we're lucky being here" Francesca said which began to worry me because I was from the UK where it seemed to have it the worst. "It kinda terrifies me because most of my family are back in London and it seems to be really bad in the UK at the moment" I said as a sad look began to form on my face which Eddie noticed and he placed his hand on mine "I'm sure there going to be ok" Eddie said with a reassuring smile.

We all sat and waited until the food arrived I ordered a steak because I didn't have chance to eat and I was starving "my kind of girl" James said as he tried to flirt with me "I bet you say that to everyone" I said which caused everyone to laugh "the food is so good here" Francesca said as everyone began to eat "why do I feel like I'm the only one who wants dessert" James said "definitely not I want me some cake" I said loudly which made Rachael chuckle before a cake arrived and everyone began to sing happy birthday which caused a look of anger to appear on Rachael's face "what's going on?" I said to Eddie.

"The stew you were supposed to replace the cake was for her birthday" Eddie said as my mouth began to open wide "no way" I said awkwardly "let's have some cake" someone said as James took a photo of the cake before Rachael stormed off because someone made a comment about the previous stew leaving. "I'll go" I said standing up from my seat and following Rachael "hey you ok?" I said running after her "tasteless bullshit" Rachael said as I sat down. "I'm a little upset right now because they were pretty distasteful" Rachael said sounding really angry. "I don't really understand much because I've just arrived but I did hear some of the comments and it didn't seem right especially because you ordered the cake to be nice to Elizabeth because it was her birthday so it could have been handled better" i said agreeing with her because sarcastic tone they came out of some of the crews mouth worried me.

After a sit down and Rachel finished her cigarette we both got into a separate taxi and headed back to the boat away from the crew maybe Rachael would calm down. After we both got back to the boat I headed back to my room "hey what's going on?" Izzy asked as I walked into the room so I closed the door behind the both of us before sitting down on my bunk "so Rachael was upset with the way situation was handled with the cake and the way everyone reacted" I said looking up at her. "I don't want to sound mean but Elizabeth wasn't a great stew and she annoyed a lot of the crew that's why everyone acted the way they did" Izzy said. "Before we heard a raised voice and Izzy went out to investigate.

I didn't want to go out and listen to Rachel and Francesca's conversation because that was between them but I would go and speak to Rachael in the morning "you coming to the hot tub?" Izzy said as she opened the door "nah I think I'm just going to head to bed I haven't slept in nearly a day and I'm so tired" I said smiling at her "ok well have a good sleep" Izzy said before turning the light off and closing the door behind her.
End Of Chapter 2