Accusations

Y/n POV

School had quickly let out, and Tatum and I were waiting for Sidney near her locker. Tatum was worried out of her mind while I put on a fake face of concern.

"I need your attention now, kids. Due to the recent events that have occurred, effective immediately, all classes are suspended until further notice." Mr. Himbry said through the PA system.

"Whoo!" I cheered as everyone else cheered as well. Tatum smiled at me while rolling her eyes.

"The Woodsboro police department has issued a citywide curfew beginning at 9:00 tonight." Mr. Himbry informed making everyone groan in disappointment.

"Boo." I muttered while pouting a bit. Tatum laughed at me but she soon stopped once we noticed Sidney coming our way.

"Hey, Sid, you doing all right?" I asked her, knowing the answer already.

All she could do was strain out a smile as we started to walk out of school.

"It was just some sick fuck having a laugh, Sidney." Tatum reassured her as we walked down the steps.

"Yeah. You know people here are jerks." I nodded, agreeing with Tatum.

"No. It was him, guys. I know it." Sidney sighed while we walked towards the street.

"Well, you're not to be alone anymore, right? If you pee, I pee. Is that clear?" Tatum asked seriously while Sid gave her a smile.

"Hey, count me in. I barely know you, but I want to keep you safe, too." I smiled at her while she smiled back in appreciation.

"Cizzool cuz scizzool is izzout." Stu randomly said as he walked with us, handing both Tatum and Sidney purple flowers while he put a blue one in my hair. "I don't know what you did, Sidney, But on behalf of the entire student body, we all say 'Thank you'!" He yelled with a chuckle while turning to look at everyone that was outside.

"Drop it, Stu." Tatum scolded him as she tried to hit him but failed as he turned back to look at us.

"I say, impromptu party tonight, my house." Stu stated as he walked over to Tatum and picked her up. "Celebrate this little siesta. What do you say?" He asked as he walked next to me while holding Tatum over his shoulder.

"I'm down for it." I agreed, actually excited for his massacre party.

"Are you serious?" Sidney asked him and me, looking at us with disbelief.

"As long as this little vixen doesn't invite the entire world, we'll be fine." Stu reassured her while slapping Tatum's ass playfully. He soon put her down as he slung an arm around my shoulder. "Intimate gathering, intimate friends."

"What do you say, Sid? I mean, pathos could have its perks." Tatum shrugged, liking the idea of a party.

"Totally protect you. Yo, I am so buff." Stu bragged as he twirled me around and started to drag me backwards while grabbing my waist. I laughed as I let him do this since it was quite fun. "I got you covered, girl." He bellowed out, trying to convince her to go.

"I don't know." Sidney sighed while scratching her head a bit.

Stu soon lifted me back up so I was now standing straight. "I mean, come on, Sid. For me? It could be fun." Tatum pleaded her friend as Stu grabbed her waist, planting kisses on her neck. He made eye contact with me as he did so, smirking while winking my way.

I knew what he was hinting so I shook my head at him. We only knew each other for like two days, I would like to make out with him, sure. But not when Tatum's still alive. I don't want her to die, honestly she's awesome. But it's not like I can change the minds of two psychotic killers.