Finale... for now

Y/n POV

"Where are they? Where are they?" Billy kept repeating as he looked around. Stu leaned against the counter, already losing his breath since he lost more blood than Billy and I.

I quickly grabbed my jacket, pulling it off me and wrapping it around Stu's open wounds. "That'll help for now." I whispered to him while he smiled down at me genuinely.

"Thanks, babe." He whispered while kissing my head. Even though his mouth was covered in blood, I didn't care. It's not like I'm not covered in blood.

"Where are they?!" Billy yelled while looking at us.

"I don't know, but I'm hurtin', man." Stu whimpered while grabbing his wounds. Thankfully, my sweater was helping a bit.

"Fuck!" Billy cursed. Right as he said that, the phone started to ring. The two boys looked at it with hesitation, wondering if they should answer it.

"Should I let the machine get it?" Stu asked, thinking it was his mom or dad.

"Pick it up, Billy. You're closer." I pointed out while he walked to the phone.

He grabbed the phone and put it to his ear. "Hello?" He answered. A few seconds passed and he slowly started to turn angry. "Bitch! You bitch! Where the fuck are you?" He asked while looking around in frustration.

A few more seconds passed by as he looked around, trying to guess where she is. He then put the gun to Stu's neck, but at this point, he didn't care.

I grabbed Stu just as he slumped on the chair, breathing in and out tiredly. "Find her you dipshit! Get up!" Billy demanded him while pointing the gun at his head. I smacked his hand away while glaring at him angrily.

"I can't, Billy. You cut me too deep. I think I'm dying here, man." Stu whimpered, crying silently while I rubbed his back soothingly.

"Fuck off, Billy. You stabbed him too many times. His wounds are more critical than ours." I spat out while staring him down.

He soon gave me the phone while he started to look around the house. "Talk to her. Talk to her."

"Hello?" I answered, putting the phone in between my ear and Stu's.

"Oh, y/n. I need to talk to Stu, not you." She sighed out as I handed Stu the phone.

"Yes?" He asked, holding the phone in his bloody hand. I waited a few seconds, already knowing what Sid was asking him. "Peer pressure. I'm far too sensitive." He answered but the phone was suddenly snatched from his hand by Billy.

"I'm gonna rip you up, you bitch, just like your fucking mother!" He yelled while looking around frantically. He then got an angered look on his face, tossing the phone on Stu's head.

"Fuck!" Billy cursed as he started to tear the place to shreds.

"Ow. You fucking hit me with the phone, dick!" Stu shouted at him while weeping as I glared daggers at Billy who went to the living room, tearing up the cushions.

"Fucker, where are you?" He yelled angrily.

"I don't think she's in the cushions, idiot!" I shouted as he turned to face me with a look that could kill.

"You fuck!" Billy snarled while he continued to tear the furniture out of pure rage.

Stu grabbed the phone again, pulling it to his ear and he looked at me with worry. "Did you really call the police?" He asked Sid. His worried face soon turned into a sad one. "My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me." He whined as I rubbed his arm for comfort.