Surprise Sidney!

Y/n POV

After the whole intimacy thing, Stu and I quickly got dressed. He had already put on the costume and quietly snuck into his parents bedroom.

I waited for a few minutes, smiling to myself when I heard Sidney scream. Her crying could be heard from the walls. I slowly walked out of the room at that time, bumping into Sid on the way out.

She was crying while looking at me frantically. "Sid, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. She didn't say anything, she just grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the stairs.

As we were about to descend, the killer suddenly started to run at us from the bottom of the stairs.

Sid and I froze for a bit before running in a different direction. While running to an open room, Sid closed the door on Stu, making him groan and fall on the floor.

I winced a bit, but shrugged it off, knowing he would be fine. "This way, Sid!" I shouted while leading her to a storage room.

Once we had entered, I closed the door, putting the surfboard across so the killer wouldn't get in. I breathed out shakily while looking at Sidney with a frightened look.

"Sid, I'm scared." I whispered shakily making her look at me sadly. "Guess this was the wrong time to move here." I shakily laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

She smiled a bit, but it soon fell when she looked out the window. She ran toward it, banging her hands on the window to see if anyone would help.

"Help us, somebody! Help us!" She yelled, wanting to gain anyone's attention.

I walked over to her while she was about to run to the door. I gasped, noticing that the killer was making his way in. I pushed Sidney towards the window, opening it so she could go through.

"Easy, Sid. Careful." I whispered while helping her down. She suddenly slipped making me grasp her hands in mine so she wouldn't fall.

"Help us!" She yelled but soon turned to look at me when I screamed. Stu had me in his grasp, making me let go of Sid. She fell down on the tarp of the boat that was below us.

I grunted, acting as though I was really about to get killed by him. Once Sidney rolled off of the boat she looked up at me in horror.

"Run!" I yelled, struggling to get the killer off of me. She didn't move, she just continued to stare at me with a horrified look. "Sidney, run!" I yelled once more.

Stu turned me around and started to 'stab' me. I yelled in pain, punching him so I could get away. The blood we used was similar to what Billy is using right now. Once I was sure Sidney couldn't see us, I slowed down. Stu passing me so he could get to Randy.

I walked down slowly from the stairs, going directly to the kitchen so I wouldn't be seen by that damn camera.

"No, Jamie. Uh, watch out." I heard Randy say and I could only assume Stu was sneaking up behind him. "Watch out, Jamie. You know he's around. You- You know- Look, there he is. I told you." Randy said, sounding so sure of himself. "I told you he was right around the corner. Jamie. Jamie." He repeated. I scoffed while rolling my eyes.

'Sounds like he wants to have sex with the movie.' I thought with a bit of disgust.

"Jamie, look behind you. Look behind you." He kept repeating while I found it funny he was telling her instead of looking behind him himself.

"Turn around. Behind you. Oh, turn- Behind you!" He yelled with frustration. "Behind you, Jamie. Jamie turn around. Oh, god. Yeah!" He laughed.

"Help me! Help!" I heard Sidney yell. Stu must've heard her too since he was sneaking outside.