Finale

Endlessly sighing, Hana could feel her heart slowly breaking. This place, this day even the air was much to her dislike, but she knew she could not leave just yet.

"I can't believe that I would hear it from them and not directly from you", stopped fiddling with her fingers, she slowly lifting her head to be met with the smiling face of Kevin Moon. "When are you planning to tell us that you're moving back to Canada?"

"I've....never planned of telling", his face scrunched as he admitted in which Hana gasped, pain struck inside her chest. "I thought we would naturally drift apart after graduating."

"Not on my watch!" furious, she lightly punched his stomach, expressing her stance.

Time slowly but surely flew, not even waiting for anyone along the way. After the fateful night, they went through, they all went back to their normal routine, studying for the final exam and then started seeking jobs.

Kevin had told his friends about his plan to go back to his parents in Canada, he probably wouldn't be here with them anymore. Contrary to that, they surprisingly had accepted the news well, except for Hana. None of them had told her about it until the last day of the examination.

She was not able to accept it with an open heart. Though she had broken his heart, she still loved the friendship they built together. Getting separated from a friend miles away from her current position was torture.

"I'm sorry for not telling more sooner and asking them to keep it from you", his apology surely held the softest spot in her heart, Hana almost shed tears but managed to control it. "We can keep in contact right?"

"Who said we can't!" it was then, that the airport they occupied was echoing with Chanhee's loud voice, his palms were then wrapped around Kevin's neck. "I'm gonna kill you if you don't answer our calls."

The gloomy air turned bright in the blink of an eye when the group started reminiscing their days together on campus - teasing and arguments nonstop coming up. However, it did not last long when the announcement blared through the speaker.

"I guess it's for me", Kevin said in which the group was left with tears brimming in their eyes, ready to be spilled. "Don't cry guys."

"We will miss you bro", Changmin pouted as he hugged Kevin which later joined by Chanhee and Juyeon.

"Do inform us whenever you come visiting", Chanhee's voice sounded muffled. He wriggled like a worm under the heat to get out of the tight hug and looked up at his friend for one last time.

"Of course I will!" Kevin assured, turning his attention to Juyeon and offering a handshake. But, Juyeon never took it. Instead, he pulled him into another hug, and Kevin took the opportunity to whisper something sweet into his ear. "Take care of her well. I'll take her back if you break her."

"Bro!" Juyeon faked his expression - almost crying, when they pulled away but then both were flashing sweet smiles at each other.

Kevin then turned to the ladies who looked more dashing than ever, or maybe a last meeting just made him overwhelmed.

"Good luck Freya for your future", he made a face that Freya could not help laughing at, the boy surely knew that she was about to cry.

"Well, I guess I'm the final one", Hana said as he got Kevin's full attention, shoving a paper bag she had all along to him. "Eric wants me to give you this, it's from him and Sunwoo. Don't get them wrong, they want to be here as well but this place will get flooded with their tears."

Kevin laughed. He wanted to remember only her smiling face before he left, knowing that he could not see it again after this.

"See you again, Hana", he winked, hand already on his luggage's handle.

The girl was assured and was looking forward to the next time they would meet again without knowing that the day would never come.

Losing her was already a torture for Kevin. Watching her with Juyeon in front of his eyes would have killed him slowly.

But the image of him happily waving at the group before disappearing behind the gate was constantly lingering in Hana's little mind, anticipating the same thing when he came back later.

I've never had the words to say
But now I'm asking you to stay
For a little while inside my arms

However, her thoughts of Kevin stopped when the music blaring from Juyeon's car attracted her attention.

She glanced at her boyfriend in the driver's seat who silently was nodding his head along with the rhythm of the song, she scoffed, a brow raised when he looked at her.

"What?" he obliviously asked.

"For what do you have this type of song in your playlist?" she pointed to the radio, curiosity took over her in a big amount. Now only she realized, along the driveway, he only played all the sad songs that suited someone with a broken heart.

"You have to understand that he's delivering the message from the lyrics to you", the interruption from the back seat made her flinch, almost forgetting that there were some more people with them in the car.

Strangely the driver did not deny. Instead, he pulled out a small smile, playfully wriggling his brows.

"It's one direction's songs", Juyeon said, eyes fixated on the road. "I only play your favorites."

Her heart felt full, but almost made the rest of their friends in the back seat throw up by the sweetness of their relationship.

"I wish I would arrive home safely without a need to kill anyone", Freya clasped her hands together, praying diligently. "I can't believe I invested so much just to see this."

Her prayer was granted, and all the passengers of Juyeon's car safely arrived at their doorsteps. That by all means, has given the couple the chance to go on a date.

And it was a picnic in the car.

With some exciting music being played on the radio whilst the couple devouring good foods they bought beforehand, not much different they felt from being best friends to a couple. Everything was still the same except now, they could show more affection than they always did as a friend.

"I've always wanted to ask you this", the boy suddenly asked, turning his body from the front to her. "Why are you willing to wait for me? A decade is challenging."

At that, she mirrored him, pondering as she arranged the answer in her head. She always had the answer, it had never changed yet she never told him about it up until now.

"No place but you feel safe to me", she stared right into his dark orbs. "You're my querencia."