𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 6 [𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢]

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺/𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦  𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦"

.
.
.
.
.

.
  /l、
 (゚、 。 7
  l、~ ヽ ノシ
  じじと )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two years went by as Y/n never met the others anymore.. Beside Draken, Senju, Haruchiyo and Takeomi.

(She/he) didn't bother themselves to be friend the others as they were busy with their own stuffs.

They cooed at Senju who was talking about her victory of fighting someone and beat them up at ease.

"I tends to wonder why my sister fights.. But.. Even her friends fight" said Haruchiyo frowning as y/n, have literally knock down many people with ease as they smile at them to ease the one who was victim.

He sighed annoyed as they both were alone after the fight.

"You, annoyed me" he muttered out as y/n raised an eyebrow and smile at them warmly alarming him as he look away frowning.

"Tch! Just go back to my sister" he said huffing as he flinch when y/n started ruffling his hand cooed him with praises that he did well.

His face turn bright red trying to refused the affection (she/he) gave but unable to.

He let them touch his hair, his face was red as he avoided eye contact as y/n told him about how much he improve since last time.

"Haruchiyo?" A voice said alarming the poor male to swayed away their hands and turn to see.

The blonde hair who have a deep frowned with the black hair boy who look confused.

Y/n raised an eyebrow confused of the new boy.

"Hi! Are you friends with Haruchiyo?" Y/n said smiling brightly as the smaller boy eyes widen as tears seems to sweep up as he ran huggged them.

They stood confused yet patted their head as a formed of affection.

"Pat me too!" Said Mikey who stood beside them staring at them.

They blink yet smile as they patted his hair with the other hand.

Haruchiyo frowned internally as he wanted y/n attention to be on him.

He was a bit confused why Mikey just directly ask y/n, affection.

"Well, look at the time, Haruchiyo we should get going!"

"Heh! If you are going to buy for my sister why bother me to follow"

"Come on! She is your sister, please" y/n said as Haruchiyo pouted as he clearly doesn't want to buy anything for the younger.

He is middle child and he prefer their affection on him (he won't admit).