𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 7 [?]

A:n- in this book it will be update once in a week.. Ehhe...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sky was dull as the smoke was in the air.

The pillars fall on the ground.

(She/he) stared at the flames that engulfed them.

They held onto a body beside them, who seems to be fainted.

" d-don't worry.. " they said to the girl who was unconscious onto her shoulder.

As the smoke make their eyes in tears as their vision was getting blurry.

They walk ahead while carrying them struggling in the smoke yet, never giving up to fall on the flame.

"We will get out of here.. Akane"

✁ ╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴

Before the accident--.

Akane was coming home with Kokonoi from the library as she took notice of the h/c (girl/boy), who was on their phone.

Their eyes locked with hers as they kept down their phone in their pockets and approached them both.

Their eyes took notice of the younger boy who flinched but they smile at them warmly.

"Akane, where were you? I thought you remember our dinner plan" they said as Akane eyes widen and smile nervously.

"S-sorry y/n.. I lost the track of time"

"Who is this?" Asked Kokonoi staring at them suspiciously.

"Ah.. (She/he) is my friend, y/n meet Kokonoi Hajime, Koko.. they are L/n Y/n"

"Hello, you must be Seishuu Friend, you're cute!" They said smiling with closed eyed smile.

Akane chuckle as Hajime back away from them touching their head.

"Ah?"

"I don't like people touching my hair"

"..aww" they pouted a bit as Akane smile at Y/n then at Hajime.

"We will be going from here" said Akane as she clung onto y/n left arm.

Hajime glared at them as they just cooed at their pouting face been too cute.

They were taller.. then him.

"B-bu-"

"Will meet you again, Cutey~" they said as they left with Akane who was busy talking to them as they both walk away from Hajime.