Execution One: Plagiarism : Executed.

We watched in distinct horror as Bonnie was snapped back into the room we hadn't even noticed was there.

Monokai ushered us into what looked like audience seats and forced us all to sit down, many of us protesting. He cricked our heads to watch whatever happened next.

Bonnie was propelled forwards in front of a canvas, with a massive painting in front of her. She was told to copy it directly or face death, and of course, as anyone would in that situation, she began copying. A timer was set up next to her and as it went down, Bonnie worked like her life depended on it, because it did. It was awe-inspiring to watch the Ultimate Painter at work, even in these awful conditions.

Immediately after the timer had gone off, Bonnie had finished, presenting an exact copy of the painting in front of her. Cold sweat dropped from her face, reeking of worry and desperation. She was accepted and allowed to walk away. Just as we believed she would be safe, a Monokai carrying a huge paintbrush jumped from the shadows, and ran toward Bonnie aggressively. The words "A true artist does not plagiarise" were inscribed on the brush, and as soon as he neared her, he jumped in the air and threw the brush like a dart.

The end of the brush went straight through the middle of her, splattering pink blood absolutely everywhere. I couldn't believe it.

They took life from her as soon as she found freedom.

I felt like throwing up.

We were then ushered back out of the seats, not even given time to pay respects.

We had to make sure this never happened again. No matter what.