5 } The Beginning

Author's pov

Same Evening

Kritika and Anshika were sitting in hall bickering about the mall incident. Kritika was justifying herself by saying that whatever she did was absolutely correct whereas Anshika was feeling guilty and trying to make her feel too.

But Kritika was adamant that it was their fault they should've said sorry instead of showing off their wealth. Before they can continue Arjun entered the hall saying..

"When you both gonna stop fighting like this? I am not even married yet."

"Why don't you ask your sister, she is the reason why we always gets to this point.''  Replied Anshika while standing up from the couch and taking office bag from Arjun's hand.

"Han han... Main to hu hi chalti phirti machis jo pair rakhte hi aag laga deti hai. Haina?"

( Ya ya... I am just like a moving matchbox which sets everything on fire as soon as I step my feet somewhere. Isn't it?)

Replied Kritika to which Arjun chuckled earing a pinch from his sister.

"Ouchh.... Yar.... why do u both always make me bali ka bakra in your fights." Glared Arjun in Kritika's direction while rubbing the pinched area.

( Bali ka bakra means Scape goat )

"Who told you to make her your girlfriend, now bare with it." Replied Kritika with her 32 teeths on display.

Arjun sighed and left towards kitchen after muttering a small whatever with rolling eyes.

"Should I tell him what did you do?" Threatened Anshika.

"I dare you to do that. After that I am gonna make sure to finish your love story on a sad ending. You know something like shaadi se pehle talak."

( divorce before marriage )

"I hate u Kittu......"

"Ohhh...... Is that so, well then...... Bhaiyyu.... Smita was asking for your number." Shouted Kritika in Arjun's direction which lead him to come out due to sudden shout. The moment he reached hall, he questioned

"Who's asking what?" But before Kritika can reply, Anshika clamped her hand on kritika's mouth and replied in a sweet tone.

"Mom... Mom is asking me to come home fast as soon as we are finished with our dress trials since, it's almost dinner time. Let's go Kittu." By saying this Anshika dragged Kritika to her room when Arjun was saying something.

"Anshu... Ansh..... Now this is what we call disadvantage of dating your sister's bestie. Even though she's your girlfriend, still... she will spend time with your sister." { Standing infront of Kritika's photo while looking toward the sky with joined hands }

"Hath jod raha hu apke. Ya to iski shaadi krva do, ya meri. Behen kam sautan jyada hai ye meri."

( I am folding my hands, either get her married or me. She's my sautan more than sister. )

Sautan means husband's second wife.