Akito falls in love

May or may not be a little based on a silly little episode called "Jyushimatsu falls in love" from a silly little show called Osomatsu-San/Mr. Osomatsu

Female Reader, Angst to Fluff, ooc Akito but it's okay cause this is for plot

(There will be a (Y/N) falls in love chapter too, but I think that this one will be more like the "Jyushimatsu falls in love" episode than that one.)

TW: cursing, I think that's it??

~~

"Akito!  Can you make it to practice?"

"Akito!  Go shopping with me?  If you carry my bags you won't have to take pics of me on Sunday!"

"Lil' bro!  Help me out with some fashion!"

"Shinonome-Kun, can you tell An-Chan that.."

"Akito.  I have library duty today, and a lot of the others are absent so I'll have to stay for longer.  Tell Shiraishi and Azusawa-San we have to cancel practice."

Everytime, Akito would run errands for people.  Of course, he didn't mind any of it.  But, he only did this cause really he didn't have anything to do.  Considering his workplace was getting reconstructed.

--

"No one has anything for me to do today?  Alright.  I guess I'll go to the park on my own since Toya's busy today."  He mumbles to himself already on the road to the park.

Usually no one was there at this time but, today a girl was.  A girl with (H/C) hair, flowing in the wind as she swings on the pair of swings. 

He doesn't know why but, as soon as he saw you he fell in love on sight.  Thinking that maybe he could be smooth and sit next to you.  But sudden he starts choking on his juice, pretty bad!  And falls on his knees. 

This certainly was NOT the first way he wanted to talk to you but it's whatever. 

"S-sir!  Are you okay?  C-calm down!"

--

"You okay now?"

"Mhm.  Sorry about that.  Wasn't expecting to start choking it kinda made things worse."

"Hehe, it's fine.  I'm just glad I could help you...?"

"Akito, Shinonome Akito.  But you can just call me Akito."

"My names (Y/N)!  (L/N) (Y/N).  And you can just call me (Y/N)."

"..."
"..."
"..."

"Uhm..!  This is kinda sudden but...  you're...  You're really cute!  And I wanna.. go on a date."  You confess looking away.  Akito looks at you in shock.  "Date...?  Mm, I'll go.  Where to, and when?"

"Huh?!  Ah-  Uhm-  How about...  WEEKEND GARAGE?  It's a really great place...  Have you been there?"  You ask and Akito nods.  "Oh, yeah!  I go there pretty often.  I'm in a street group called Vivid BAD SQUAD.  Ever heard of it?"  He asked in replience.  "Oh!  I actually have once!  But I've never heard their- or- your music or seen any of you.  *Sigh*  I wish I could do something as cool as that.  I just... do art."  You reply.  "Really?  Can I see?"  He asked.  "Huh?!  A-ah, sure...  But it's pretty bad I'm embarrassed about it...  As long as you don't judge...?" 

Akito nods promosing not to judge your art.  Not that he thought he'd judge it anyways.  A pretty girl like you is probably really good at this type of stuff, right?

--

"You know, you're art is kinda what we're looking for...  You should be the artist for Vivid BAD SQUAD!"  He offers, you blush embarrassed.  "What?!  N-no way!  I could never work with someone so cool as you!  I'm sure your group is just as cool as you and I'm-  I'm just a little artist I'm no where near your level!"  You say.  "My group won't care about who you are.  Come on..  they'll love your art.  It's what were looking for and we could use someone as cute as you on our team."  He winks, you can't tell if he's just teasing or being genuine.