Ghost-kito

(Y/N), a famous paranormal investigator (i think that's the best way I can describe you) who lives in a very spirtual town. There have been missing children posters all over the town lately and everyone has been commissioning you to check out the cases. So you go out into what is coded as, "The Night Town".

A fanfic sorta based on a game series called Yomawari

In this story Akito and the Reader are atleast 22 but NOT TO DO ANYTHING NASTY‼️‼️‼️

Despite this being sorta scary it's actually going to be a wholesome story!

Reader is a Female

TW: ghosts and all that spiritual stuff that could be unsettling?, its nothing graphic enough to be disturbing tho.  Oh but there are mentions of blood (bloody writing), mentions of suicide

~~

"Mm... I dunno miss.  You know the spirits here are only born from non-hostile or vengeful dead."

"No, NO!  Please!  Miss (L/N) you don't understand!  There have been sightings of a new ghost who very well may be hostile, as spirits from neighboring towns have been invading our spaces!  And now suddenly many kids of our town have gone missing?!  Please Miss (L/N)...  you must help..."

Your face contorts to pity as the woman before you is on her knees, nearly in tears.

"Okay, okay!  Please don't cry Miss NPC woman...  I'll see what I can do, okay?"  You rub her back comfortingly.  "Thank you...  Thank you so much..."

--

"This area?  Ah, fuck, it's this haunted manshion...  Everytime something violent happens it always draws back to here."  You sigh as you start preparing your things to go in.  "Well, it's nothing I'm not used to.  I've been here plenty of times..."  You try coping but for some reason you feel nervous.  You've been here plenty of times!  You can totally do this, why are you nervous?

--

After writing traces and traces you... haven't found an answer.  None of these clues match up to anything.  What now?  "Shit."  You mumble and start to go to the door.  But upon coming up to the door you see writing in blood... that.. hadn't been there before.

"Do
N't
Lea
Ve
Me"

'This spirit...  Yeah, there definitely not evil in the slightest.'  You thought to yourself.  "Uhm...  hello?  Someone here... with me?"  You ask and don't really get a reply.  Just as your about to turn for the door someone appears.  "WHAT THE-"  You jump back in shock nearly smashing into the wall. 

The spirit before you resembles a guy maybe in his early 20's?  Orange hair, green eyes, 3 sweaters, sweatpants...  honestly just looks like a regular dude.  "Uhh... Hey there...  Just- uh- just making my way out."  You smile nervously and turn to the door, reaching out for the handle.  However you feel a extremely cold hand on your shoulder. 

You turn your head and it's just the ginger haired ghost pointing at the cryptic message, also looks at you with an expression that's 10x more depressed in comparison of when he first appeared.  "Oh, were you the one who left that message?"  You ask and he nods.  "Can you... not speak?"  You ask again and he shakes his head.  "Uhh... it's okay!  I have this book that can probably help me teach you how to speak again.  I know it's possible, I've just never done it."  You flip through the slightly heavy book.  "Aha!  Here.  So, how does that sound?"  You ask and he looks at you as if he doesn't really know how to reply.  "Oh, right, you can't speak.  Here take this."  You hand him an empty notebook and a pen.