Ena's (Cute) Friend from Nightcord (2/2)

You g̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ hangout with Akito.

Reader goes by they/them and can be either transfem or transmasc (if I were writing it specifically it'd probably be transfem, but since it doesnt matter which one it is, merely that you're just trans and go by they/them it can be either) IF I MISGENDER THE READER PLEASE TELL ME WHERE AND ILL CHANGE IT

TW: Nothing but possible cursing, this is just a fluffy fic :))

~~

"Oh, you're here."  Akito says putting his phone into his pocket.  "Mhm!  Come on let's go, let's go!"  You exclaim, grabbing Akito by the hand and dragging him in.

--

"Wowww! The food looks really good!!" Your eye's shine looking at the display of food.  Akito nods and follows you around as you stare at all the foods in the display shelfs. 

"I'm ready to order now!  So that's one strawberry bread, two soufflé pancakes, and one whole cheesecake... Right?", you confirm with Akito.  "Sounds right.", he nods and you take your order. 

"Hi there!  What can I do for you?", the lady at the cashier asks, holding a sweet smile on her face.  She has nice blonde short hair thats a little wavy and slightly covering her hair.  She's very cute!  Her name tag reads... Shiina Mahiru, 22.... She seems very sweet but something also tells you she has... a bit of a criminal record.

"Hi!!  I'll just be ordering the.."

"Okay!  And your change will be $1 and-  Oh, is that young gentleman with you?", the cashier asks.  "Huh?  Oh!  Yeah.", you reply and she smiles sweetly.  "Say, are you two dating?", she asks so innocently yet it feels slightly condescending. 

You feel warmth rush up to your face.  Dating... Akito?  I mean-  Yeah sure you're the one who was making dating jokes to him about all this..  But actually dating him?

"No, no!  We-we're just friends hanging out!", you smile nervously with a bright blush on your face.  "Really?  You two just seem so in love - it's really cute!  Being in love is truly a wonderful feeling..", she says and you can see from the corner of your eye Akito is blushing too.  You're about to say something when her eyes widen slightly.  "O-oh right!  Your change!", she scrambles to grab your change.  "Sorry!  I can be a bit of a scatterbrain....  Your change is $1.69.  Thank you for shopping, come again soon!", she smiles but smiles even widen before saying, "and have fun!!".

"Where to now?", you ask.  "Well, we just got our food so... why don't we head somewhere to eat it snd then go to that arcade that just opened?  A good friend of mine's been telling me to go there a lot lately but I never have time to go with him.", Akito suggests and you nod.  "Sounds good!  I love the arcade!  Since we're close - why don't we eat at Ken's place?  An's probably on shift right now and we can order even more things from WEEKEND GARAGE!!  I love going there when I'm looking for a good meal, I've been thinking about inviting Ena someday.", you say, slightly running that way even though he might say no.  (But I mean it's WEEKEND GARAGE.  Why would he say no?  Not that you know that yet). 

"Sounds good.  Oh, and do not invite Ena ever.  I want her no where near WEEKEND GARAGE."

"Welcome!-  Oh ugh Akito...", An grumbles.  "Oh and you brought (Y/N)!!  How's it going?  I haven't seen you in so long even though it's only been a day and-  Wait... why did Akito bring you to here?  *Gasp* No.. don't tell me... You're dating my little (Y/N)??", An holds you in her arms protectively.  "H-hah?  No!  Were just eating here, chill out.", he replies slightly annoyed.  You shimmy out of her arms and show her your food.  "We just got back from that bakery that just opened and decided to come here to eat and possibly buy more food because it was pretty close.  Oh!  And then were doing to that arcade that just opened!",  you explained.  "Oh... so he's not dating you, just going on a date with you?  Good, he better not tarnish you in his... orange-ness...", she mockingly shivers.