Don't leave me...

Another argument fic.  Except Reader actually argues instead of just taking it.  And then things go kinda bad..  but it get better!  Basically, Reader worries for her boyfriend who works far too hard and too much.  And he snaps at her.

She/Her for the Reader

TW: Arguing, Akito says really hurtful things that he doesn't mean whatsoever.  It's all just out of pure anger!

~~

"And that's a wrap.  Agh..  But I didn't like the way it sounded at this part.  I'm redoing the-"

"Aki, don't you think you're overworking yourself?  You haven't taken a break whatsoever..  Do you want a drink?"

"I'll be fine, (Nick/Name).  This'll be over soon."

...Is what he always says.  Whenever he tells you that you know it's actually, "it's gonna take forever for me to finally be content with the results".

Right now, Akito is practicing for his solo cover on Moonlight.  A song you adore, you also have to practice soon.  But anyways, it's just, Akito never takes breaks when he does his solo covers.  He tells you it's because all he has to do is sing, it's not like he has to do a solo dance as well.  And while he's not wrong, it's just not good for him, for anyone!  But no matter how much you worry for him and tell him to take a break, he'll tell you that he's "almost done", or that "he doesn't need breaks if he wants to pass RAD WEEKEND".

-5 tries later-

"C'mon Akito!  Please just take a break?  I'm really worried that you'll ruin your vocal chords if you don't stay hydrated."

"I'm telling you, it's fine.  I'm happier with the results, but it still doesn't feel good enough." 

-5 more tries later-

"Akito!  Please just, at the very least, just drink some water!!"  You try running up to him with the water but he shoots you an annoyed glance and you heard him groan in annoyance.

"Could you be any more ANNOYING??"  He pauses, and before you could make some silly comment he speaks up again.

"Honestly!  All you do is nag at me.  All you're doing is being a bother and an annoyance.  I don't even need you here.  Sorry you don't give it your all when you're practicing or performing like I do!  Sometimes I really wonder if you really do wanna surpass RAD WEEKEND.  You don't put in your best effort, honestly, you're...  You're just an average singer!  There are so many people who are better than you.  You shouldn't even be here."  Akito pauses again, even though you wanna go off on him so hard right now you hold back because you can tell he has more shit to say.

"It's not even like you're a good girlfriend to make up for it.  All you do is bother me, I don't even know why we met-"

"Shut up.  Shut the FUCK UP.  You think I'd still be friends with you if I really didn't care about street music?  Of fucking course I care about it!  I wouldn't still be here in Vivid Street otherwise.  You're really gonna yell at me?  For worrying about you?  You're ungrateful as fuck, I don't know why I even care for you in the first place."

"Tch.  You're pissing me the fuck off.  I'm leaving, don't bother talking to me." 

And with that he just packed his stuff left.

You didn't want to, you were really holding back.  But eventually, you found yourself kneeling on the floor crying, to eventuslly falling on your knees.  Right there, you sobbed your eyes out when you made sure he was gone.  You never wanted to present yourself crying infront of Akito.  You wanted to be strong for him.  Then again, what's the point if he's gonna be ungrateful for all of your attempts?  Not a good girlfriend?  He's one to talk, he cares way more about his music than he does you.