##8

ONESHOT | 08a/n: not your typical yandere

ONESHOT | 08
a/n: not your typical yandere

'RENT a boyfriend' your roommate said. 'no one is gonna know'' he said and here you are in front of a restaurant, meeting the guy you texted from the app. apparently he is very popular and from the reviews, he does his job well. that's why you texted him. you asked him to meet you here so you can discuss about the job you want him to do. you walk inside and looked around to see him sitting in the corner wearing a navy suit. "are you jungkook?" you asked the young man. "yes so you must be (y/n). nice to meet you" he smiles. you take a seat in front of him and look at the menu. "have you ordered yet?" you ask and he shakes his head. "i waited for you since you said you will be paying" he said. "so why is a beautiful lady like you in need of a man?" he leans forward and stares into your (e/c) eyes. "my family has invited me for a family party. they assume im dating someone because my roommate is a guy. i can't ask him since he has a girlfriend already. originally, i was going to tell them im not seeing anyone but i know for a fact they will try to find someone for me since i never had a boyfriend my whole life" you said and he nods. "when and where is this party? so you know, i am a very popular man" jungkook said.

"i don't expect a answer today. the party is held out of korea in three weeks. you will be my boyfriend for a week. your plane ticket and hotel will be paid for you. i understand if you have other clients" you said. jungkook pulls out his phone, checking his calendar and to his surprise he has that whole week free. "you will be paid extra if my family makes us do couple things" you added. "you are quite lucky that i happen to be free that week so yes, i will do it. so what kind of guy do you want me to be? a rich man, smart man, cute man or-" then he was cut off. "just be you" you smiled, signaling the waiter. during the whole dinner, jungkook was not the same as when he walked in. the man thought you would be like his clients but you turn out to be nothing like them. to him, the dinner felt more like a date than a meeting. he liked it. you never once asked him why he needed the money or why he took this job? all the questions you asked him did not relate to his job. they were just normal questions a person would ask a new friend. he walked you towards your car and watched you drive off. he wanted to make sure you left safely which is something he never did before with his past clients. once he got back to his apartment, he looked you up. was it wrong of him to do that? he did need to learn more about your for his role.

-

"good morning" you said as jungkook yawns. the two of you were at the airport, heading to your home country. surprisingly the two made it on and made it pass through security easily. "good morning, (y/n)" he smiles. the two of you headed towards the plane and handed the lady the tickets. "i hope you don't mind the tickets i got" you said. "i don't care since im the one who didn't pay for them" he said. once you two got on the plane, you found your seats and when you did, there a man who looked a bit older than you two sitting by the window. you took a seat beside him and jungkook sat next to you. you pulled out your laptop and started to do some work. you work as a chairman for a big company for two years now. ever since you graduated from university. that's why you live in korea. jungkook leans over to you and rest his head on your shoulder. you look over at him to see his eyes closed. a smile appeared on your face and you looked back at your laptop, letting him sleep on your shoulder. one hour in the air, you started to feel someone touching your thigh. you looked at jungkook who was still asleep so you look to your left and saw the old man's hand. you felt uncomfortable and assumed he was going to apologize and say it was an accident but no. he instead starts caressing it. "stop touching my thigh. i find your behavior very offensive" you said glaring at the man.