Blindfold

NEXT MORNING

Jennie woke up and felt that the bed was empty. No, Lisa is next to her. "Agh" she whined while rubbing her temples.

"My head hurts."

"Rise and shine, beautiful!" Lisa walked into the room with a bowl. "I made some hangover soup because you got really drunk last night."

"Aish, really? Sorry lili, I must've lost track of how much I drank. I hope you didn't have a hard time taking care of me." Jennie pouted and immediately apologized for her careless act.

"Don't worry about it, you were cute, and don't apologize! It was your day, I won't limit you from having fun." Lisa said with a wink.

"Still, you might've had a hard ti-" Jennie said before suddenly getting a spoonful of soup in her mouth.

Lisa cut her off "Shhh. Trust me, I'm fine. Drink your soup and sober up, silly." She gave the bowl to Jennie and got up from the bed to walk out of their room.

"Wait hon! Come give me a kiss!!" Jennie whined and stuck her arms out like a child as Lisa turned around and moved forward to lean in, their faces only inches away.

She smiled as she saw Jennie's lips already puckered and said, "No can do Kim. Hurry up and get rid of that hangover." Lisa teased and left Jennie hanging.

Aware of the situation, Jennie quickly put the bowl down where it was safe and quickly grabbed Lisa's hand, as the latter was trying to walk out, to pull her in. She then placed her hands on Lisa's waist, gently guiding the taller body onto her lap. 

"You can't get away from me easily. Thanks for the soup." Jennie's voice turned into a dark tone as she buried her face in the crook of her girlfriend's neck to kiss her.

Lisa's cheeks now flushed a burning red, "Okay, alright! Now let go and finish the soup so you can feel better."

Jennie obeyed and said, "I think I'm already feeling better." Finishing her sentence with a smirk and a wink. Lisa rolled her eyes and scoffed as she walked out of the room.

'Yah, heart! Stop beating so fast! At this rate, we might explode.' Lisa quietly told her panicking heart to calm it down.

***

After Jennie finished her breakfast in bed, she made her way out of the room, still in her pajamas. 

She saw that Lisa was relaxing on the couch while watching TV, so she sneakily crouched down behind the couch, planning to scare the innocent girl minding her business. 

She quietly cackled to herself and counted down before attempting to frighten the living daylights out of her girlfriend. '

3, 2, 1...'  "Boo!" Jennie was left confused when she didn't see the younger girl.

The quick-witted Lisa knew the older had gone out of their room because she saw her reflection on the TV and immediately knew what she was going to do. 

So she waited until Jennie was crouched down behind the couch to execute her next move. She sneaked around the couch and waited for Jennie's scare as a signal. 

As soon as she heard Jennie's attempt, she ran behind the shorter girl to hug her. She whispered, "Nice try nini, you're gonna have to do better than that to scare me." 

Jennie was slightly startled and more so caught off guard by Lisa's sudden attack. 

"Crap, how'd you know?" Jennie asked over her shoulder.

"I saw your reflection on the TV." Lisa smirked while turning Jennie, so that they were facing each other, placing their arms on each other's waists. 

"How do you feel? Are you okay?"

"Im good. I have the best medicine right here with me." Jennie pulled Lisa in and kissed her nose, making the latter smile while scrunching her nose.

"God, you're cute." Lisa pulled Jennie so that they were both walking to the front of the couch.

She gently laid the older one down and pecked her lips, eventually turning into a passionate one.

A few moments later, Lisa broke the kiss and said, "Go get ready, it's my turn to celebrate you today."

"Owu, what are we doing today?" Jennie's childish tone came out.

"Secret!" Lisa stood up from the couch and stuck her tongue out.

"Heyyy! Come back here!" Jennie whined while getting up from the couch. The two were now running around the piece of furniture like they were playing a game of musical chairs.

"Nope! The more you stall, the more you delay the surprise." Lisa said teasingly. Finally, the two stopped and stood in their place, still in the radius of the couch.

"Fine, I'll go get ready!" Jennie surrendered, immediately heading for the bathroom. 

"Ugh, Lisa Manoban, I hate you and your surprises." She said under her breath.

Lisa managed to hear what her girlfriend muttered and shouted back, "I heard that and no you don't! You know you love me and my surprises!"

"Whatever!" Jennie responded, but deep inside, she agreed with the younger's statement. 

After the two had gotten ready for Lisa's surprise celebration, the couple headed out to their car.

"Okay, now really, where are we going?" Jennie asked as she got into the passenger's seat.

"Bubby, I told you, I want to surprise you." Lisa whined as she pouted.

"Okay, okay. Fine, I'd lose over that pout anyway." Jennie surrendered while intertwining their hands together and gave a little peck on her girlfriend's knuckles.

"Good girl, now let's goooo!" Lisa shouted while she reciprocated the kiss on Jennie's knuckles before letting it go to put both hands on the wheel. 

Lisa drove to the nearest mall where they had a casual lunch and watched a movie. After the movie ended, the couple walked out, hand-in-hand, while Jennie stared at the taller's side profile. 

"Id take this over anything, anytime." Jennie stole a quick kiss from Lisa.

"Hey! We're in public!" Lisa quietly whispered but Jennie didn't care and shrugged it off. "I'm not done though, this was all just to kill time. The real surprise is happening tonight."

Jennie's eyes widened, "T-tonight? Woooow, Lisa Manoban. Don't tease me in public or I'll really act up."

Lisa lightly tapped her arm and said, "YAH! Not like that, you idiot! You're so dirty!"

Jennie winked, leaving a speechless Lisa stuck in thought. Dirty thoughts. 

"Um, Earth to Lisa? And I'm dirty hmm?" Jennie teased. Lisa rolled her eyes and pulled the smaller woman, who was still laughing at her girlfriend's reaction. 

"Ugh. Whatever. Let's go, it's time." When the two got in the car, Lisa took a blindfold out and told Jennie to wear it. 

"Oooooh, Lisa. You wanna get friskyyy." Jennie wriggled her eyebrows. 

Lisa took this as an opportunity to lean closer to the older and used a seductive tone, "Yes, I do. Now put it on before I changed my mind." 

Her hand snaked Jennie's thigh while she lightly tapped their lips together, making Jennie gulp as she craved more.

"D-don't do that. You're making me wanna rush home instead." Jennie stated before obeying her girlfriend's order.

Lisa quietly smirked and drove off to their destination.