Love you

All she wanted to do was see her naked and with her patience running out quickly, she unhooked Jennie's bra and tore her panty off, throwing the underwear to the side. 

"I'll buy you a new one, nini." Lisa said while biting her bottom lip, "Sorry, I really couldn't wait."

She quickly attacked Jennie's lips, slowly fading under the younger girl's spell. The older barely kept up with Lisa's pace, as the need for oxygen was needed frequently. 

There's no doubt the latter took her breath away, but it was a different story when they made love. It was the best way to be deprived of oxygen. 

"Aw, my nini, panting already?" Lisa moved away from her lips to her ear to whisper seductively. 

It was an opportunity for Jennie to supply her lungs with much-needed air, but her neediness grew ten times stronger when Lisa's hot breath hit her ear. 

"Shut up and kiss me already, Kim Lisa. Do whatever you want, I'm all yours." Jennie begged while moving her hands up to Lisa's cheek to realign their faces.

Lisa's hands multitasked while she was kissing the woman under her. One hand exploring the older's body, and one hand on her clit, slowly teasing it. 

A moan escapes from Jennie's mouth, causing Lisa to bite the older's bottom lip and sexily, but gently pull it. 

As it snaps back into place after letting it go, the sight of Jennie's swollen lips turns Lisa on even more. 

She crashed her lips onto Jennie's again, this time, inserting her tongue and exploring the older's walls. 

"Mmm..." Vibrations from Jennie's moans were absorbed as Lisa sucked her tongue. After she finished her work in Jennie's mouth, she quickly went down to her neck and bruised it all over.

"Lisa... I love.. you.." Jennie said in between her moans because she knew that was her girlfriend's weakness.

When Lisa heard those words, a blush threatened her face, making her want revenge. She bit, licked, and then sucked Jennie's soft spot, all while increasing speed in the hand that teased her clit.

"You dork. You. Know. What. Those. Words. Do. To. Me." Lisa descended down to Jennie's boobs in between her words. 

She took turns sucking each mound, erecting the latter's nipples in seconds.

"Ahhh... Lisa..."' Jennie's moans became louder. "M-make me... s-scream pl-ease'

Lisa didn't have to think twice about her girlfriend's request. 

After finishing off the older's breasts with steady suctions, she went down to find a soaking wet meal in front of her eyes, the spot her fingers never left from. 

She circled Jennie's core with her fingers while kissing her thighs.

"L-lisa..." Jennie lifted her head from the bed and looked at Lisa who was busy teasing her. The older spread her legs even wider, signaling Lisa to penetrate her, but the younger just smirked in between her nibbling. 

"Babyyyy..." Jennie's patience was starting to run out, but Lisa still avoided the now throbbing core to tease her a little bit more.

"Lalisa!" Jennie yelled, taken aback at the two fingers that the older finally decided to insert.

"That's for telling me to hold it earlier." Lisa said in a low tone. She fastened her pace as soon as she felt Jennie relax at the sudden contact of her fingers.

"Ahhh... f-faster." Jennie slammed her hands on the bed and gripped on the blankets to brace herself, but the girl on top had other plans. 

Lisa's pace got slower as she felt Jennie's insides clenching causing the latter to groan.

"Ugh, baby pleaseeee. I'm sorry for earlier, let me cum." Jennie asked desperately while removing her grip from the blankets and stroking Lisa's locks. 

The younger girl loved when Jennie begged for her, so she lifted one of the younger's legs and put it on her shoulder. 

She went down and attached her tongue to Jennie's entrance, licking it slowly. 

"L-let... them... know... y-your- name... baby ahh!" Lisa added her fingers into the hole and perfectly hit Jennie's g-spot.

"Ohhh... lili." Jennie moaned in pleasure. With just a few more pushes of Lisa's fingers, she finally allowed Jennie to release.

"Mmm, nini. You taste so good." Lisa said while crawling up to Jennie to hug her.

"Love you, hon." They both said simultaneously while smiling and cuddling.

As they regained their energy throughout the night, they did multiple rounds and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, naked.