Not yet done

HOME

"Lili? Heyy beautiful, rise and shine. We're home" Jennie gently whispered.

Lisa pretended to be groggy while getting up. "We're here?"

"Yes, are you too tired to get up? I can carry you." Jennie was about to get out of the driver's seat before Lisa stopped her.

"No, stay here with me hon. I just wanna be in here with you. Five more minutes, please?" Lisa reached for Jennie's hand and she intertwined their fingers as the latter quietly complied. 

The older leaned closer and placed Lisa's head on her shoulder while caressing her knuckles. The two stayed quiet for a certain amount before Lisa looked up and stared at her girlfriend.

"You're so beautiful, you know that? Don't let anyone else look at you." Jennie returned her gaze and blushed at the sudden sweetness and possessiveness of the younger girl. 

"I can't stop anyone from looking at me, silly. But don't worry, this is all yours." Jennie pointed at herself from top to bottom.

"Prove it." Lisa's eyes suddenly turned dark as she took Jennie's chin and pressed their lips together. 

Shortly after, the older felt her girlfriend's neediness and got the message, so she immediately reciprocated the kiss, quickly turning it into a passionate session. 

Lisa then pulled away to climb over to the driver's seat and sit on Jennie's lap, facing her. 

"This is what you get for teasing me in public, you know what that does to me." Lisa said before
hungrily attacking Jennie's neck. 

"Why do... you think... I tease... you? Ahh..." Jennie struggled to respond.

"You naughty girl." Lisa said in between her little nibbles on the older's neck while smiling.

"Lisa... let's go in the house... please." Jennie begged, making Lisa swoon at the incredibly pleasing sound of her begging girlfriend. 

The younger girl opened the door and hopped out before extending her hand to help guide Jennie out of the car. 

As the latter accepted the offered hand, she quickly closed the door behind her and swept the taller off her feet.

"Yah, you may be taller than me, but not in bed," Jennie teased and winked, exciting Lisa's need to rush to their house.

As soon as she stepped in, the door still somewhat open, she put Lisa down and pinned her to the door to close it.

"Now, where were we?" 

Jennie smirked before attacking Lisa's lips. She roamed the latter's body with her hands and gripped her waist to lift her up, positioning each leg on the side of her waist.

The two were now headed to their room, never pulling away from the kiss in the process. Jennie then gently put Lisa down on the bed and took a moment to appreciate the figure below her.

"Thanks for today, hon, but the fun's not over yet." She leaned in once again, sloppily kissing the doll's plump lips while her hands roamed down to Lisa's throbbing sex. 

With the latter's mouth agape from the touch, Jennie took the opportunity to enter her tongue and declare dominance. 

She explored Lisa's mouth eventually taking her tongue and sucking it, causing a moan to escape. 

Her hand slowly moved up from below and made its way to Lisa's shirt to undress her as the latter did the same. Then they both unbuckled each other's pants and threw them to the side, leaving only their underwear on. 

Jennie's patience slowly ran out, so she quickly resumed her work. After a while, the latter moved down to Lisa's neck kissing and sucking every spot to claim her territory. 

When it came to making love, the two always became very possessive, so having marked the next day was evident. 

While looking for Lisa's soft spot, which didn't take very long because she already knew where it was, Jennie's hands unhooked the younger's bra and revealed the beautiful mounds.

"Jennie, h-hon..." Lisa moaned as Jennie descended down to her cleavage and sucked on the left nipple while pinching the right. 

She ran her fingers through the older's hair and pulled her further into her body. "Mmm..."

Jennie paid equal attention to the right mound before going down to her long-awaited feast, which was already so wet with pleasure. 

Lisa let go of her hair as she watched her go down, wanting to see the sight of her girlfriend exploring her body. 

Jennie made eye contact and bit on the hem of her panty, pulling it down with her teeth which increased Lisa's arousal. 

'Shit, Ruby Jane. That was so hot.' 

Jennie, who was now holding Lisa's panty between her teeth, stared at the completely naked body, eyes locked on her next target.

"Hurry up, nini." Lisa complained as her girlfriend took forever just staring.

"Sorry, it's just... you're so hot lili. Dang." Jennie licked her lips and aggressively spread Lisa's legs wider before leaning in and licking it slowly.

"Ah, J-jennie." Lisa wrapped her legs around Jennie as she dragged her fingers through her hair.

She arched her back and pulled on Jennie's hair as she felt her tongue suddenly enter her. "F-faster baby..."

The latter smiled when she felt the younger's grip on her hair tighten as she fastened her pace.

"Ahhhh..." Lisa's moans became louder and her eyes shut tight, nearing her climax. As Jennie's tongue was doing its job, she raised her hand and put her middle and ring finger in Lisa's mouth to lubricate it. 

The younger woman gladly sucked on it as her south was being pleasured simultaneously. 

With a few more strokes of Jennie's tongue, Lisa released and the older didn't miss a single drop when cleaning her dry.

"I'm not done yet, Lisa." Jennie took her by surprise as she penetrated her already lubricated fingers into Lisa's sensitive core.