one

Aria moved her arm, as she lay in the bed, finding that she was alone. Carefully she opened her eyes, finding that Steve was sat on the chair in the corner of the room, that he had been watching her sleep. She smiled over at him, a twinkle in her eyes, showing that she was so happy with how everything was turning out.

Steve smiled back at her, sitting there with just a pair of shorts on, no top, showing off his amazingly sculpted body.

"Now that is a view I can get used to" Aria said, turning herself around, for a better view.

He chuckled, almost blushing at what she said.

"Are you blushing Mr Rogers?" Aria teased.

"I can show you blushing Miss Aria" He replied.

"Yeah?"

He reached for the bedsheet, tugging it a little. Causing Aria to grip onto it quickly, as she knew if he pulled it, she was naked under it.

He laughed at her reaction.

"Dont you dare" She warned, pulling it more towards her.

"I could always just come under that sheet and look at you from there"

"Mmmmm" She purred, lying her head back on the pillow. "Then what?"

Like a cat, he was over the top of her, holding his weight up from her body on his arms.

"That would be telling" He whispered, as he placed his lips gently onto hers.

Before she could wrap her arms around his neck, to keep him there, Steve quickly pulled back again, standing up from the bed.

"Come on" He then said, as he started walking away from the bed, over to the bathroom. "We have to get going"

Aria huffed, almost throwing her head back on the pillow this time, and rolling her eyes.

"Dont roll your eyes" He quickly called back.

This made her smile at him. He knew her so well, knowing that would be her reaction. Aria didnt want this day to come. They had been back from Asgard for over a week now, and had agreed that today, they would head on over to the compound, and get everything sorted out with Tony, and talk to Ross about what had happened at that facility. Aria didnt like the idea of throwing themselves into the lions den, wanting to call ahead and find out what was happening first. But Steve said, that whatever the consequences, he would take them.

While Steve was in the shower, Aria quickly got up and grabbed the cell phone she had. Putting up Clints number, she looked at it for a few minutes, before hitting dial.

It rang twice before he answered it.

"Princess, is that you?" Clint quickly asked.

She swallowed the lump in her throat, realising that she had just dropped off the radar. That they would have been wondering where they had gone.

"Yeah" She answered.

"Where the hell have you been? Ive been trying to reach you for days. Are you alright?" He wondered.

"Im fine. Clint, I dont have time to talk, in case someone locates this, but I need to know what is going on with Steve, are they still wanting him for the bombing?"

"No. They got to the bottom of it. We found footage, and it cleared his name. Are you with him?"

Aria heard his footsteps coming into the room, stopping when he saw she was on the phone.

"I have to go Clint" She quickly said, then ended the call, not waiting on a response.

Steve took a moment, he wasnt angry, he knew that she was good friends with them, but he didnt want her to get into trouble, if he was still a wanted man.