ten

Aria and Steve had been away from the Avengers compound now for almost ten months. They had been travelling around the world in the various places. Occasionally she visited Asgard to check on her children, Especially after she had found out that Athena had miscarried her baby. When she went there, her daughter had isolated herself away from everyone, until Aria turned up. They spent a few weeks there, finally getting Athena to start looking after herself again. Fandral felt lost, she could feel it, but once they had explained there had been nothing they could do, and that clearly the time wasnt right for them, both of them seemed to start communicating again.

Aria knew her daughter would be alright, she would get over this and move on. That one day, they would have children, she had seen it. Frigga had seen it too, when they talked about it. Telling Aria that her grandson would be a great warrior one day, like herself, have the same powers as her, and would stand at the gates of Asgard, like his great-grandfather before him.

Loki and Thor had located the tesseract, bringing it back up to Asgard, placing it into the vaults. Odin had been grateful to this, but even Aria could tell something was still not right about it all. But Steve had insisted that it was no longer her concern, to stop over thinking about it, and relax.

For now, they were lying on one of the most beautiful beaches they had ever seen in the world. Tony had suggested they check out his place in the Bahamas that he owned, he had also let them use one of his private jets. Aria didnt think anything of it, when he had suggested this, and when they arrived, having seen the beautiful large villa, that was located right on the white sands, and blue waters.

She didnt want to leave.

"I didnt think somewhere this beautiful even existed" Aria had said, as she looked out over the water, seeing nothing but the blue sky and blue waters.

Steve was standing in the room doorway, looking at Aria, standing there wearing a beige coloured pencil dress, with heels. As he watched her, he couldnt remember ever seeing her wearing a dress before in a casual manner, but as he looked at her, now he couldnt help but agree, it held her in all the right places.

"I do" Steve finally said.

She looked around at him, her face in a curious expression, wondering where he could have seen that was better than what she was looking at.

He slowly crossed the room to her, gently cupping her small face with his hand.

"I've touched the place, slept there, even been inside of it" He whispered, gently brushing his lips against hers.

She instantly felt the blush creeping up over her neck, to her cheeks as she realised what he was meaning.

"In fact, I believe the place I know, isnt available to everyone. Its a private place. That only myself is allowed to enter He kissed her properly before pulling back again. But I also know that the outside, is so much more beautiful as well, in fact, I could look at the view all day, and never tire of her"

Aria found herself smiling.

She was about to lean in and kiss him again, when he quickly let her go. Looking at his watch.

"Come on, get changed, or we will be late for our reservations that Tony has organised for us" Steve then said, as he placed the cases on the bottom of the bed.

"Reservations? She wondered, watching. Where are we going?"

"Dinner"

She sighed, then slowly walked over to him.

"Do we have to?"

"Yes" He said. "Tony sorted this, its an exclusive restaurant. Told me you will love it"