Workers wrongs CA/CO/NV

Most states didn't have jobs, though since they were more like PR and had no real responsibilities, apart from keeping a good image (something they barely did), a couple of them would pick up jobs to fill the time, New York worked in a Italian restaurant, Texas worked at a dinner, and Nevada and Louisiana usually worked as bar tenders. Though recently Nevada got fired, something about "getting arrested" for "physical altercations with a customer" he didn't but what he called "bullshit cause he was the one making a big deal about me telling him to get over his ex cause she wouldn't want a pussy." Luckily his partners were also not working and there was a job that needed three.

So the three applied, California had a relatively good application, though it was hard to explain the gaps in work. Colorado had an alright one, though him getting fired a lot for "coming into work while being intoxicated" did not help his case, though Nevadas "having a physical altercation with a customer after a minor disagreement" did not help. The three also had a criminal record, adding onto their reasons not to be hired. Though they were real desperate and decided to give the three a chance.

"Ok so, to work the machines-"

"Clamshell."

California said random words sometimes, this could range from something as simple as clamshell to words that are concerning like cocaine.

"Shut up or I'm telling Utah to talk to you want to learn about his lord and savior."

"Alright."

Surprisingly Nevada was trying to keep their job, and no one wanted to hear Utah talk about god.

"Do you guys hate me?"

"What no-"

"He's high sorry about him."

The employee, who was clearly not getting paid enough to care let out a clearly exhausted sigh.

When the three finally finished doing some employee training they didn't do very well.

"Can I get a uhhh-"

Nevada rolled his eyes, clearly tired with the customer, as it was the third one today that did this.

Sadly Colorado didn't seem to be having as much luck, as Nevada, getting an equally socially anxious person.

"Uhm-"

The two seemed to just stare at each other, Colorado wasn't having the best trip today and was incredibly anxious, while the teenager who was forced to order by her mom seemed terrified.

"Can I-"

It took a while but eventually the girl got her order out.

Meanwhile California was just yelled at by a rude employee and was mentally recovering.

"Cal you good?"

"Not really?"

"You want me to do something about it?"

"Is it crime?"

"Maybe..."

"Sure!"

"Alright after this shift we quite and we'll find some cop car to vandalize alright my love?"

"Sure sage."

Somewhere along the line the states got bored, and hungry, and they were in a fast food place.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Eating?"

"Oh my god you fu- you morons. Get out. Your fired."

"Jesus Christ fine."

The three left, and presumably spent the rest of their day committing crimes.