•Chapter Three•

Third Person Pov:

Setty and Armani went to a restaurant. Armani begged Setty to take her there since it was her favorite place to eat.

"Ion know if I want the crab legs or the crawfish." Armani said.

"Crab legs are better though." Setty said.

"I just can't chooseeee." Armani whined.

"You know what? I'll just get both." Armani said.

"Hello! Are you both ready to order now?" The waitress asked.

"Yea we are, can I get the crab legs and the crawfish? Ooo and a margarita on the side?" Armani asked.

"Damn, R.I.P my wallet." Setty mumbled to himself.

"Sure! And you sir?" The waitress said.

"I'll just get the chicken Alfredo and a strawberry lemonade." Setty said.

"Sure! I'll get both of your orders started!" The waitress said before walking away.

"Anyways babe, I wanted to talk to you about something." Armani said.

"Ok, what?" Setty asked.

"Is there any way you could cut Camrin off?" Armani asked.

Setty looked at her like she was crazy.

"Girl what?" Setty said.

"I just feel like your spending a lot more time with him then you do with me, as if you like him better then me."

"I'm not cutting him off, ion even understand why you would say some bullshit like that." Setty said.

"Ok first of nigga, you ain't gone talk to me just any kind of way THATS for one." Armani said.

"And what's gone happen if I do?" Setty asked.

"Setty I will fuck you up in 15 different ways my nigga, dont play." Armani said.

"You know what hoe? You can fucking get a Uber and pay for all this shit yo damn self, I'm leaving. Fuck is you talking about." Setty said getting up and leaving.

"You mad for no reason it's not even that serious setty." Armani said as she watches Setty leave.

Short but it's something, anyways how y'all feel bout this?

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️