•Chapter Ten•

Third Person Pov:

"I mean if you ask me I would've been cut him off if I was you." Doug said.

"Really though, he's obviously toxic and you don't need that in your life." Kay said.

"But I just dont understand why he keeps playing with me like this! Like he not feelin me or sum?" Camrin said sobbing.

"I promise you that's not the case." Dougie said.

"Anybody with eyes can see that he has feelings for you and Armani is just a cover up." Kay said.

"So why don't he just cut her off then?" Camrin asked as Doug wiped his tears.

"Cause he scared of admitting he's gay and obviously ashamed of you." Kay said.

"Yea and you don't need somebody like that involved in your life." Doug said.

"I geuss y'all are right...ok I'll cut him off." Camrin said.

"Good...now please get out me and Kay finna get neaky if you know what I mean." Doug said smirking.

"Y'all are so gay... EW!" Camrin said with a disgusted face as he got up and left.

_________________________________________

Text Messages:

Jerry 🤮💔

Cammmmm

Cammy

CAMRIN?

Mf ik you see these messages 😒

You cheatin on me?

You probably getting dicked
Down as I'm writing this.

That's ok Ion like you anyways
Witcho thot ass.

That's ok you gone regret it.
(Message Not Delivered)

_________________________________________

Camrin looked at the messages annoyed.

"Talking bout some he don't want me...what about when you was begging for my pussy last night? Let's talk about that." Camrin mumbled.

He turned his phone off and layed down on his couch.

As much as he loves setty he couldn't kept getting treated like this. He was tired of just being his sneaky Link, he wanted to be much more than that.

But setty doesn't understand that. He's to focused on himself and making sure he doesn't look bad, everybody knows he doesn't love Armani for real.

But what can Camrin do? He clearly can't change him so the only thing he can do is replace him. (No juice wrld 😉)

(Camrins Story)

*5 Mins Ago*

Thoughts?

Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️