•Chapter Nine•

Third Person Pov:

"Setty I'm being dead ass get out my house before I call the cops." Armani said.

"You den threatened to call the cops on me a billion times yet you never do it." Setty said.

"Setty I don't have time for this I have somewhere to be anyways!" Armani said.

"Where?" Setty asked.

"Uhh? None of your business. Just get out my damn house!" Armani said.

"I already told yo ass I'm not leaving sooo." Setty said.

"Bro this is exactly wtf I be talking about You don't respect any of my boundaries bro and im really starting to regret dating you!" Armani stated.

"Whatchu talking about I do respect you!?" Setty said.

"Setty, you litteraly leaked my number on IG live once did you forget about that?" Armani said.

"Bro that's different I only did that cause I was mad you broke up with me. And I apologized." Setty said.

"I don't care you obviously don't love me Setty...just be honest, is there something wrong with me?" Armani asked.

"Why would you think that?" Setty asked.

"Are you serious? Look at the way you treat me! And you don't even spend time with me anymore Setty you either with Camrin or at the studio and I'm sick of it!" Armani said.

"I just been busy that's all, if you really felt that way why didn't you just tell me?", Setty asked.

"YOU CANNOT BE FR RIGHT NOW.....SETTY THAT'S WHAT IVE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS WHOLE TIME YOU JUSY NEVER LISTEN!" Armani said.

"I BEEN TOLD YOU HOW MUCH IT OFFENDS ME WHEN YOU RATHER CHILL WITH CAMRIN BUT ME BUT YOU DON'T CARE!" She added.

"Bitch who you getting loud with?" Setty said now standing up balling up his fist.

"Jeremiah...I know you and I KNOW your not that crazy to put ya fucking hands on me. I JUST KNOW YOU NOT THAT CRAZY." Armani said.

"Keep talking crazy and imma show you how fucking crazy I can really get hoe." Setty said.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A HOE?" Armani said.

"My bad slut." Setty said.

Armani snapped.

She charged towards Setty and punched him in his face almost knocking his grill out.

"NIGGA DONT YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE CALL ME NO HOE OR SLUT!" Armani yelled.

"OH NAH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP!" Setty yelled.

He then proceeded to slap Armani so hard she fell to the ground and hit her head against the couch.

"AH! DAMN." Armani whined as she held her head.

"I don't know whatchu thought this was but I REFUSE to let anyone disrespect me nigga or bitch." Setty said.

"IN FUCKING TELLING EVERYBODY BOUT THIS!" Armani said crying.

"I don't give a shit. I'm gone cause you got me all the way fucked up." Setty said grabbing his shit and leaving.

Armani just sat there crying.

This man drained her completely. Mentally and physically. She simply couldn't take this anymore.

Let's just hope she doesn't do anything stupid to herself.

Thoughts?

Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️