||8|| When You See them Angry

-Benicio Drew-

Benicio was simply smoking, since he was about to lose his shit one a mob member who was two seconds away from being fired. "S-Sir! it wasn't my fault!" He shouted at the boss. You were sitting in your daddy's lap, just to calm him down, he didn't want to snap in front of you, so that's why you were in there. "It was your fault, you stole the money I got from the heist...." Benicio growled. You put your hands on his chest, trying to calm him. The member moved closer to the desk, and closer to you. It made you uncomfortable, so you whined. Which made Benicio even more pissed off. "Take a step back son before I bring my hand to your face...." he said to him. When he didn't move back, you whined loudly, clearly scared. Benicio covered your eyes, and you heard a loud slap. "Don't you ever approach me like that, you don't have a higher authority than me bitch!" He yelled; your halo faded. You started to cry. Benicio set you outside of his office for a moment while he 'delt' with the former mob member. Benicio let you back in and let you cry into his chest. "Shh~ It's okay my angel, he won't scare you anymore baby girl, shh~ daddy's right here."

-Mr. Moon-

Moon was in a horrible mood, not even kissing you good night. "Noddle, help!" You called the snake, he rushed into you room to see what was wrong. You wanted out of your crib; you were saying goodnight to your daddy whether he liked it or not. He helped you out and you ran to your daddy's office. And opened the door with ease. "Y/N, darling, daddy isn't in the mood..." he groaned, seeing you move into his lap with a angry face. "Not even in the mood to kiss me good night!?" You said in the cutes angry voice, trying to be intimating. He sighed loudly, and he didn't answer, just took you back to your room and left without saying anything. This broke your tiny heart. So like any other child would, you started crying softly. "The fuck are you doing Moon?!"  The mouth shouted. "She needs to go to bed." He said. Not hearing your some what loud crying as he walked back to his office. "Moon, she's crying right now." The mouth said, not speaking again. Mr. Moon stopped, running back to your room to see tears falling from your closed eyes. "Oh starlight..." He moved to your crib, picking you up and holding you close. Your were still crying. He kissed your cheek softly. "I love you so much star." That all you wanted to hear. So you stopped crying and he let you sleep in his bed with him.

-Boris Drew-

Boris doesn't get angry much, but he does lose his temper sometimes. You were watching TV in your room, which Boris had just cleaned. And you were already setting up a surprise for him to see when he comes in to check on you. But Boris was less then pleased, it made him very mad that you disobeyed him when he told you to try and keep the room clean, you just wanted to make him happy... But he was shouting at you, Benicio wasn't home at the moment, and you didn't know what to do. But he stopped when you ran behind curtains and cried harder. Boris realized he messed up and walked over to you, seeing what you had made for him. "I'm sorry darling...." He held out his arms and let you jump into them. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I just had a bad day." He kissed your head. You calmed down finally and fell asleep last night.

-Abel Angel-

Abel just got out of a fight, leaving him covered in cuts and bruises. You on the other hand were very worried about him, but he had you stay on the couch while he patched himself up. But like the rebellious kid you were, you went right back to him and hugged him tightly. "Are you okay daddy?" You asked. He loudly sighed, "I thought I told you to stay downstairs..." He rudely said to you. "I know, but I care about you daddy, and I want to know that you're okay!" You shouted at him, trying to prove a point. "Y/N! I do not need your help!" He shouted back, your face went pale. Like said before, you didn't like shouting. And you let the tears fall as you ran out of the bathroom. Abel sighed, walking over to your room and opening the door, seeing you wrapped into a burrito with your blanket. "Sweetie, I'm sorry, please calm down." Abel sat down next to you and pulled you into his lap. "I'm sorry baby... Can you forgive me?" He asked you. You hopped into his lap, "Of course...."

-Moon Man-

Moon is very calm, but he does get mad at the residents of his bar at times. Benicio held you while Moon drags a couple that were making out in the corner. You find it funny.